Chapter 71

YOUR POV

When I got a call from Jungkook that he is going to London today for business purpose and he does not have enough time to come home and meet us before going, then I feel so bad. I start feeling something strange.

I am already very insecure after listening to the talk of Those two maids. And now, I am thinking very odd like , he has not gone to meet that Meena even though i knows that there is nothing like this. Sometimes our mind dominates our heart. Make fake scenarios.

Talking about the current situation, I and Woo are in our room. I really don't have the courage to face the members anymore. In the morning they all left for office, accept taehyung. I don't know why he is here. He didn't talk to me nor to my woo. That's why I came to my room again.

Mrs. Jeon must have provoked and brainwashed them so much against me that now they all does not want to listen to me at once.

Especially Yoongi, Hoseok and brother Namjoon. There are Tae and Jimin too, but they are not saying as bad as the elders are saying and doing.

In lunch time, I had ordered lunch in my bedroom because I don't want taehyung to have problem in having his lunch, if they have trouble with me being there, then I will not go. I don't want to hurt them anymore.

" Mummaaaaaaa!" Woo whine with his little pout after getting bored playing same game with his Toys.

" yessss babyyyyyyy" I asked him with baby voice.

"Where is appaaa? I want to go to him." His was near the verge of crying. His pout got bigger and his eyes got glossy in just few seconds.

" aww, Do you miss your appa? Appa will come soon baby, he is out of country, he is gone for work. Don't worry, Mumma is here with you." I got up from my chair and went and sat beside him and made him sit on my lap. His eyes shed big tears when I said this.

" nooo, I want a daddy. I want to go to him. Take me to him. Appppaaaaaaa." And just as soon as he said this, he started crying loudly.

" hey baby, don't cry. He will come to his Woo soon. Stop crying. Jungwoo." Now he is not going to stop, he started crying louder and louder. He started wiggling in my grip so that I leave him and he himself goes and finds his appa.