61.

YOUR POV

After washing and cutting the vegetables, I went to my room because I know that Jungkook will not be able take care of jungwoo businesses properly, you know what I mean.

His saying yes was enough for me and honestly I'm blessed that he is not the type of person who think that all these work is for women only.

It's probable that all of these things have contributed to my intense love for Jungkook; otherwise, I would never have been able to trust anyone, especially males.

With a sliver of a smile, I went to my room and watched Jungkook and Jungwoo exiting the restroom with their adorable smile. I had assumed that Jungkook would give me a call, but the reality is far different. I was expecting to see disgust on Jungkook's face, but all I welcomed by his beautiful smile for his son.

How much their appearances resemble each other. Jungwoo bears a striking resemblance to his father, Jungkook.

I am incredibly happy and satisfied with the face that jungwoo is his and my son. They both have same bunny smile, which I love the most.

In order to prevent myself from missing Jungkook any more, I always wish that I would have a son who would be like his father when Jungwoo was still inside of me and I was unaware of the baby's gender. Everything went as planned, with the exception that seeing Jungwoo made me miss Jungkook even more.

When they both saw me coming inside, Woo chirmped happily.

" Mumma! " I widely smile in response. He is the bundle of joy in my life. After Jungkook, he is what I can do anything.

" hey baby, good morning." I cheerfully exclaim when he jump upon my stratched arms.

" good mornin" the he kissed my cheeks lovingly like as always. I cracked into laughter when he kissed my another one with same passion.

I was busy with Jungwoo, when I turned one look at Jungkook and saw that his expression was telling something else.

Don't tell that he is jealous of Jungwoo. From His own son!

His expressions seem as if he is restraining himself to snatch Jungwoo away from me.

Before I could say anything, Jungwoo peck me on my lips, which is very normal for me, but maybe not for Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"Y/n! How could you!" jungkook angrily yet frownly growl. He literally gave me those dark glares.

To be honest, I am internally laughing at him. How can someone be jealous of his own son?

"Go give morning kiss to your appa too." I am constantly getting the glares of Jungkook but ignoring him I brought Jungwoo near his father's face.