49

That one word make everything changed between us

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov

This is for sure is my best night in my life. It was so amazing and fun. I never in my life felt this much happy and alive. When the wave of pleasure hit my neuron and went to my every corner of body part, it's really feel like heaven. My penis twist inside her walls make me more and more satisfied and happy. I cum inside her vagina. She is incredibly good. I'm so happy.

But somewhere on the back of my head, something was bothering me throughtout the process. But i shrugged it off by thinking that it's all normal. I can't question her about this. I don't want to spoil both of our mood by asking this cheap question. I trust her and that's what matter to me.

The thought which was bothering me was, I didn't see her first Intercourse virgin blood.

Whether she bleed the first time we have sex or not,  it's doesn't really matter. It's completely normal whether she bleed on her first time or not. Virginity can be a confusing subject for many people, but there's no reason to feel weird or betrayed if she didn't bleed the first time when we had vaginal sex. Virgin blood can't decide whether the women are virgin or not right?

I noticed that my semen and her own cum completely covered her lower part, making her thigh messy with it. so I took the tissue box from the night stand and start cleaning her.

I frown when she said something unexpected.

" why?" she look confuse, somewhere angry and sad? I frown by her expression.

" what?" I question her in confusion. I was concerned for her.

" why are you not mad at me. Why are you not asking me anything? Don't act like you don't feel bad after knowing it" she hurtfully asked and then cried automatically after it. I become dumbfounded. I don't know what she was talking about. is she by Chance talking about those scar on her body?

" I don't know what you talking about" I immediately avert my eyes from her eyes and look at her  womanhood just to clean it properly. I then cleaned it carefully before discardly those dirty tissue papers in dustbin. I know she is insecure about her scar. But for me, those scar are not ugly. I promised her that I'm gonna erase them soon. I'm gonna hire best plastic surgeon just to erase them completely from her body if they make her insecure. I don't know, what should I say to comfort her.

" please, don't be like this. Why are you not questioning me about my scars? Why you're acting like it's not affecting you?" she painfully sob when she saw my dissappointed and hurtful eyes. I don't know but I don't think it's only about those scars.

" because for me you're so beautiful. It doesn't matter to me if you have those scars on you body not. I love you the way you are. " I mumble softly. For some reasons I didn't want to see her. I don't want her to know that I'm hurt by her words. Why she always think my love is conditional. I never love for her body. To be very honest, I'm also very  scared that what if I'm not her first time. Her weird question and behaviour scaring me. I know she is disturb by something. I know her better than she do.