Chapter 68

_________________________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

" This can't be t-true." Yoongi hyung stutter amusingly and huff make me and y/n inhale sharply.

" unbelievable!" Hoseok hyung scoff with his frowned expressions.

At this point, I'm also afraid of what they'll say to my Y/N. Offcourse, it's a very big thing for everyone that Y/N has given birth to a child. Till now whom we considered as a baby, no matter how angry we were with her, we never expected that she would get pregnant at such a young age and give birth to our child. Of course, there is no fault of her in this. It is my fault that I did not use protection that day. But I do not regret about it. I'm glad that woo came into our lives.

I can see y/n cradling Jungwoo in her arms. No matter how bad condition she is in, she never lets her child know it. In this situation too, one of her attention was on Jungwoo, as soon as he cried, she quickly came to see him.

" W-whose child is this?" Both Me and Y/n were busy looking at Woo when our attention was again divert to the members when Jimin Hyung asked that question. I can see Y/n's hurtful expression after hearing this question, atleast she never expected this question from these people.

" Seriously? I didn't expect this from you jimin. Do I have to tell you all this too? What do you guys think? Whose child can this be with me? Oh, according to all of you, I was looking for my next victims in these four years and while taking advantage of them, i also got pregnant by one of them. That's what you guys want to say, right?" My soul must have gone out my body after listening to this single sentence. I can't hear that even in my worst nightmares.

" y/n, what are yo-"

" No jungkook, let me complete. Till now I was silent because till then I was wrong, but now the matter is not on me, the matter has come up on the existence of my innocent child. For your kind information Mr. Park jimin, apart from that rape, I have only been touched by one man till date and that is Jungkook. I am loyal to him, you can say I'm one man woman, not a whore who will fuck every men out there. I have haphephobia remember? even if I want to, I cannot bring anyone close to me. This is my and Jungkook's baby. So don't even dare to think bad about my child." My breath stuck in my throat when she said all this with extreme rage. I didn't see her getting angry with the members. Even today, listening to Y/N's painful past makes my heart tremble in unbearable pain. Along with me, the rest of the members also became completely silent after hearing this.

" mumma!" Our attention was drawn to y/n again when Jungwoo saw his mother crying. His face also dropped while watching her crying like this. His lips automatically changed to sad pout.

" don't cry. " he burst into tears when he said his mother in his baby voice which only y/n and now I can understand. Y/N quickly wiped away her tears and gave him a cheerful smile even in this broken condition.