Chapter 72

The worst part of being cheated on is not the pain of betrayal itself, but the loss of trust in the one you loved

At Jeon mansion

Jungwoo forgot Jungkook for a while by staying together with taehyung and started playing in Taehyung's room. Taehyung has a lot of love for the children, but knowing that this is his younger brother's child, he is loving Jungwoo more by thinking about this.

Because he is still very young, he got tired quickly and slept on Taehyung's bed with him before having his dinner. You don't know, How long have you been waiting for both of them in the living hall? You are not used to living without woo for so long. Gradually, all the members coming home from the office. While watching you TV alone in the living hall, they was a little confused but no one tried to talk to you.

Because you won't have dinner with them, you just sat in the living hall and waited for Jungwoo and Taehyung to arrive. You saw from a distance that Yoongi was going to his piano for piano practice as usual after freshening up.

But before he could reach there, he stopped and quickly ran towards the stairs. Seeing him suddenly running away, you looked at the stairs and found that Jungwoo was about to fall from the stairs but fortunately yoongi saved him from falling further.

You gasp loudly before running to him in concern.

" JUNGWOO!" adrenalin rush through you body and you almost scream in terror when you saw him almost falling from stairs.

" Oh my god, are you alright baby? Did you get hurt somewhere?" You came closer to Yoongi and asked Jungwoo worriedly, who is in the verge of crying again while clinging to Yoongi arms. You extended your arms forward to take Jungwoo to you, but yoongi turned away from the other side.

"just stay away from him. Don't you dare think of touching him. What kind of mother you're huh? Don't you know how to take care of your child? God forbid, but if I wasn't here, then have you ever thought what would have happened? Don't You fucking know how to take care of such a small baby?" Before you could say anything, Yoongi made you shut with his loud angry voice.

" Yoongi, I-i didn't know he was coming down from the stairs by h-himself alon-" Yoongi disbelievingly scoff on your stuttering words.

" Unbelievable, look how small he is, why did you leave him alone UP there? When you do not know how to handle kids, then why the fuck did you give birth to him in the first place? You know are a worst girl I ever seen in my life. You failed in being a good person, a good friend, a good daughter, a good sister, a good partner and now a good mother. You are nothing but a shame Ms. Jeon y/n. Such a careless and selfish mother you're. Shame on you. At least don't hurt your own child. " And after saying this, Yoongi went away from there with Woo leaving you alone in that living hall with brokenheart.