Deep Kisses

(Warning mature content 🔞)

Jungkook pov

" just don't leave me alone again, I'm scared what if you left me alone in this hospital" she said this And my heart clench in pain

" hey pups, I'll not leave you." I caressed her hair, I know she is afraid.

"Where can I go after leaving you, you have become a very important part of me

"Where can I go after leaving you, you have become a very important part of me. Nowadays I only think about you. If i eat something good, first thing I remember is that did my puppy eaten her food? When I see any good place, I think about you. When I see a couple walking in the street, I wish I could walk hand-in-hand with you, when I see a baby, I think how will you look when you are pregnant with my child. I don't know about you, but I can never leave you. I am ruined in your love. This bunny belongs only to this puppy. And this bunny promise this puppy that he can never go anywhere except his puppy." she giggle when I address myself as her bunny.

" I wish I could tell you everything, my past is not that pleasant. I am afraid that when you know everything, you will leave me." she look at me with unknown fear in her eyes, I really don't know what happened in her past that she is that much afraid. But I don't care whatever happened in her past. Rather, I will try her to forget that painful past. For me, only matters this y/n which is with me. My pups.

"do you think my love is conditional? No matter what happens, this Jeon Jungkook will always stand by your side. Look y/n, I know that you are hiding something from me, that's why you are pushing me away from you, that's why you told me to not talked about ourself. I am not forcing you to tell, but by remembering that sorrowful past, you will hurt yourself and if you hurt, I'll hurt more. " I know she is hiding many things, but I'm not mad about it. How can I be. It's her choice to tell me about herself or not. After seeing scars in her body, I got a lot of questions in my mind and if i tell the truth, I was thinking that the person  whom give those painful scar to my angel should be buried alive. I will handle this matter myself later. Now I really want to know what really happened in her past. Everything related to her related to me. Having an abusive step mother cannot make anyone's past so sorrowful. Something very bad has happened that only y/n knows.