Chapter 11

Haphephobia

_________________________________________________

Y/n pov

Ughhhh, I am felt a lot of pain in my head. I opened my eyes and found myself on top of the bed. It looks like this is a school medical room. Who would have brought me here?

I tried to get up, but suddenly doctor came

" Ohh dear, You got up... I have put a bandage on your head. Blood was oozing out of your head badly" doctor said with concern.

"I think you've had a little weakness, so that's why you faint in cafeteria so easily. Thank god that your head not hit that badly..." She teel me everything after thinking a lot, but I want to know how long I have been here, and who brought me here?

"Can you tell me how long I've been here?" She smile and said.

"2 hour approximately." Have I been here for that long? I missed my math class and other classes.

"who brought me here?" I nervously ask.

"A member of the BTS gang brought you here. His name is min yoongi" she said.

"m-min yoongi?" I shutter. That's mean he touched me.

"Can I go now? I have some important work to do. I don't have time." I quickly remobed iv from my hand and got off the bed.

"hey, stop. You are not well yet, you have got weakness. You need rest." she is very worried for me but I have to go. What can I do, I will have to find a part-time job for my expenses. 

"it's ok i'm fine, thank you doctor. You are the first person here who talked to me nicely. I'm glad to meet you." I really feel good after meeting her.

"it's ok, it is my duty. And yes, if you feel lonely sometimes, then you can come here to talk to me. I'm glad to meet you too." She's a really nice woman.

"What's your name btw?" she asked.

" I'm y/n" I replied.

" such a beautiful name" I just smile little in response and left from there.

At BTS mansion - - - - -