47 (smut🔞)

~Love night ~

~Love night ~

Everything gonna change, maybe in good way or in bad.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov

"I want you" When she said this I become stunned and shock. I didn't know that I was actually hearing it in real.

" you heard it right, i want you....today... Right now..." and i become dumbfounded by her statement.....Nothing was visible in her eyes except love and sincerity. Is she saying all this because of MY Needs? Is she doing all this to make me feel happy?

" pups!" I mumbled confusingly..

" jungkook, I'm not forcing myself... I really want you..." her eyes flicker sternly yet softly.

" y/n..... Baby..! I know you love me, but angel you don't have to do all these things, just to satisfy my lust and desires hm!?These things doesn't matter.. What matter is your comfort... Please don't do this. Don't pressurize yourself." I refuse softly. It's not like I don't want her. I'm dying here to feel her. But at the same time, I want her to feel me the same with love. I know I sometime loose my control, but with passage of time I'll learn controlling myself. I can't see her doing all these things just for me...

" no,... It's not like tha-" I place my finger of her lips and interrupted her in middle by saying.

" please,... Don't push your limits because of me... I love you... I love you truly... I don't want you body... I want but not like this.... Don't exploit me... I'm still regretting that night when I force you to touch me.. I don't like when I force you. For me that was no less than raping you... I feel disgust by myself after that sinful crime i did...you are my angel... My real life angel... I respect you the most my queen...please don't force yourself..." I sternly yet softly said. I want her to understand this thing that she has to be selfish. I can't take her virginity forcefully. I know she is giving her 1000% in this relationship. I'm so glad but still she have to be little selfish.

" yaahh, please don't say like this.. I'm not forcing myself.... I love you the way you love me... Bun, you didn't force me that day...... I want you in real..... I also crave for your touches.... I feel safe around you.,... I only want your touch and kiss in my body and soul,....... You're the first one you except me the way I'm... You never forced me... Even after seeing ugly scars in my body... You never questioned me... I don't know how I'll describe you that you are like safe zone for me... You make me feel comfortable around you..... Even after having haphephobia, I craved for you touches....... I want you because I love you.... Don't think wrong about my approval... If I'm your angel than you are also my angel.....make me yours please" her eyes show love and trust towards me... She said everything to prove herself... I saw that how sincere her feelings is. I'm so proud of her, I'm so glad i have her...