58.

IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE, SO CHECK OUT 57 CHAPTER FIRST.
_______________________________________

Sometimes it's not the people who changed, it's the mask that falls of

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{YOUR POV}

I don't know why I was feeling so strange after making my bun sad. I don't want him be mad and angry in this condition. I really don't want to go home but I can't say no to my mother. My hormones are all high since I'm pregnant and I am feeling l really guilty after remembering Jungkook's hurtful face.

Ever since we came from the hospital, I have felt very uneasy. It feel like running out of this fucking car and engulf my Jungkook in my arms and tell him that he is the most important person out of everyone. I wonder how lonely I feel right now. I felt very guilty about hiding the news of my pregnancy from him. Tomorrow morning I will tell him this news, I don't care about that fucking rival of ours. I can't hide this good news from the love of my life.

Taking huge amount of the air in my lung before gazing my mother beside me who look little disturbed by something. I shrugged my own problems and worries and asked her with full concern.

" eomma! Is everything OK? You look disturbed by something. You can tell me if you want." I asked her concernly with alot of love for her.

" Oh Ahh... Um, I'm ok y/n. I'm just worried about Jungkook. I have never seen him so insistent for anyone. He likes you very much I guess." she said this with little smile on her beautiful face. By her look, it seems like it's not the real reason behind her worried tense face but I didn't ask her much and just simply nod.

" I hope he gets well soon...Don't worry, everything will be fine." I shortly replied.

" Yes, I hope so." she replied with mischief smile. I frown internally but then just nod with that to end the conversation.

Neither of us said anything after that. My eyes were looking at the night view from the window but my entire focus was on Jungkook. I feel that this car is taking me very far from him. I have never felt this pain before today. But I again shrug it off by thinking that I'm feeling like this because of my mood swings.

I pushed my every negative thought which across my mind during this car journey to the home.

As we reached inside the gate of the mansion, I left a sigh of relief. I am really very tired. I will just go to sleep now.

We both had just got down from the car when Sam and Jack came towards us with their usual blank cold look. They bow respectfully.

"Hello mrs. Jeon and Ms. Jeon. Welcome Home. The master has ordered us to follow you behind. Mind if go inside please, there may be danger outside." Sam informed us professionally. My heart felt relieved after hearing this. I felt really loved when he said that Jungkook sent him after us.