Trust

Author pov

It's late at night, Jungkook hasn't come to meet you yet. After regaining you conscious, You went to meet Eomma. Eomma was glad to see you all fine. She is now rest in her room. Due to anxiety, you are roaming here and there in your room right now. By asking Namjoon, you came to know that Jungkook is not at home. You want to meet Jungkook under any circumstances. You want to clear everything. You know that Jungkook is doing everything under the pressure of that promise. All the hurtful words he said to you were not meant. You know his eyes can never lie. His eyes show how much he loves you.

You didn't waste any second and left you room and head towards his big room. There is no one in his room right now. You decided that you will sit there and wait for him. You were thinking all this that when jungkook came to his room. He was shocked to see you there.

"What are you doing he-?" Without listening to his whole line, you hugged him suddenly

"What are you doing he-?" Without listening to his whole line, you hugged him suddenly. He was stunned by your unexpected action. When you saw that he was not hugging you back, you tightened your grip around his neck. Unwantedly, tears escape from your eyes. You were dying since morning to hug him once. You got alot of relief and peace now by hugging him. You feel like you're at home now. Jungkook can hear your sobs and sniffle.

" y/n leave me

" y/n leave me. How dare you touch me. I'm enga-" you immediately smack his back and a painful groan slip from his mouth.

" shut the fuck up you asshole. Don't you dare tease me. Fuck that engagement. I don't give shit about it. Let me hug you peacefully. Don't you understand I'm scared huh! Because of that shitty promise of yours, I'm suffering here" you sob loudly and yell him in annoyance. You didn't break that hug and cry while hugging him tight.

" You didn't even come to meet me. Do you even know how much headache I had. It feels like millions of dragger digging my heart. I know all this is fake. Whatever you are doing, you are doing it because of that fucking promise. You have told me that I should trust you. You said you will make everything normal. I trust you and gonna trust you in future also. I still love you like crazy. I know you will find some way out." you sob hard and said. He look at you with mixed expression.