60.

___________________________________

______________

AUTHOR POV

Jin drove you to the airport without introducing and showing himself to you after assuming Mrs. Jeon's additional duty for you. No guard stopped you from leaving the mansion because nobody could stop you from leaving. The task was completed so well that nobody thought Mrs. Jeon was the ONE WHO responsible for everything.

spoke about your feelings, you were entirely broken. It's clear that you are terrified about leaving Jungkook. It was all occurring so quickly that it was difficult to think clearly. You also had the thought of escaping from there, to return to Jungkook and tell him everything, but things were tightly guarded. Everything had been prepped ahead of time by Mrs. Jeon.

Today, the woman you held in higher regard than God revealed her darkest side. Even if everything is broken, you have made up your mind that you would never, ever forgive Mrs. Jeon.

You were so sorry that you were unable to even disclose your pregnancy to Jungkook. Not only were you separating from him, but you were also stealing his unborn kid from him. You have no idea if things would ever get better between you two.

You have no idea whether or not Jungkook will be able to accept your forgiveness. Observing his fury, you are certain that this situation will never persist. you know that things will never be like this between you two. You were unable to stop the changes that were coming to you both.

Under a false identity and name, you were sent from America to Korea. All of the video footage that showed you being captured was erased cleverly. Even though everything was taking place right in front of your eyes, you were powerless to stop it.

Your primary concern was ensuring your child's safety in each and every situation. Even though you only recently found out that you were pregnant, you have already developed strong feelings for that little piece of flesh that is composed of your blood.

Jin sent you to Korea from America without giving it any more consideration, even though he knew that by doing this sin, he was betraying and cheating on his own younger brother. But he was blinded and buried under Mrs. Jeon's obligations and favor and had to carry out things he never would have thought of.

Upon successfully bringing you to Korea without revealing your disappearance to Jungkook, Jin received a report from his personal bodyguard, texting him that they reached Seoul safely. Jin could not come along because he could not let Jungkook doubt him. He had no idea if his strategy would work or not as Jungkook wouldn't even waste time trying to locate you if he knew about this all.

Jin's men dropped you off at the airport as per his orders, but they never stopped chasing you. Jin asked his men to watch you because he was embarrassed of himself for doing all of this and wanted to ensure your safety.