Chapter 6

_________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV
You three then went to your bedroom. As you all did not change you previous cloths, so Jungkook asked you.

"pups do you have any loose pair of clothes? I didn't bring my clothes with me." You saw him, as he was in his black shirt and Jean so he couldn't sleep with that so you simply sigh and replied.

" wait here, I will bring it to you." After saying this, you went toward your wardrobe and you brought the most loosest clothes you had in you wardrobe.

" Take this, I don't have more loose clothes than this. Maybe it'll fit on you." You hand him the sweatshirt, t-shirt and sweatpant with a straight poker face.

"Maybe it will fit on me perfectly. This is very loose, when and why did you buy this much loose clothes? It's not your type" he asked curiously.

" umm, I brought these when I was pregnant." You hesitately replied. For some time, an awkward silence fell between you both.

"you go first and get fresh." You broke that awkward silence and said.

" o-OK" He also went straight to the washroom without asking anything else.

"Jungwoo, come I'll change you cloth" You changed Jungwoo's clothes outside while Jungkook was taking a shower inside the washroom.

After some time later, Jungkook came out from washroom and saw that you and jungwoo is not asleep yet.

" appa" jungwoo saw his father in his mother cloth, he walk down the bed and run to hug his father.

Jungwoo is extra excited and happy today.

"aaigo,우리 애기 많이 컸구나, 너도 나처럼 정말 귀엽구나" (My baby has grown up a lot, you are really cute just like me) "he said with proud. you just roll you eyes and jungwoo just giggled in response.

Note - here y/n is not a Korean, you can imagine you native country. So Jungkook thought that you two will not understand Korean that's why he said this in Korean.

" Yes, I am just like you, mommy also said this always" jungwoo replied his father in Korean language.

By this time, Jungkook got so jungshocked. Jungkook didn't thought that Jungwoo can also speak and understand Korean.

"Do you know Korean language" Jungkook asked with his widen eyes.

"He knows Korean very well. You can even talk to him in Korean." You also said in korean and than smirked.

"y-you also, h-how? From When?" he asked, not believing that you also know how to talk in Korean.

You didn't replied and just shrug you shoulder like savage girl.