Chapter 62

Little bun

Little bun

_________________________________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was a lot of fun having breakfast with everyone, especially with y/n, after so many years. My son throws a lot of tantrums when Y/N asks him to eat fruit. He is stubborn like his mother, she also used to throw her tantrums like his back then. Jisso nonna also came to have breakfast with us. I hope she doesn't tell y/n something that makes it difficult for me to handle later.

If I tell my inner feelings, I have never been used to seeing Y/N with a child. Sometimes it seems that he must be someone else's baby, but then instant realization is hitting that I have become a father of a child and this is my own blood. I still can't forget that Y/N took my upcoming happiness by hide her pregnancy in past. She still hasn't told me why she left me. If she wants to be with me again as before and is dying to stay like that then why did she leave me at first place?

After the nonna left, I helped Y/n to wash the dishes, which she allowed me to do after insisting her so much. We didn't talk in the meantime. After listening to Nonna's warnings, she may have become a little insecure and anxious. I hope that all those news articles and posts related to her with me removed by hyung. Anyways, whatever happen is happened, I found my angel back safe, this is a matter of great happiness for me. I know very well how to keep her with me. I can go to any extent to keep y/n with me.

The anger is so much that I feel like locking her in a room and never letting her go away from my sight. But maybe I will not be able to do it because we now have a child who is very attached to y/n.

Y/N can never imagine that how many countless lives I have taken to find her. My condition worsened but I did not stop looking for her. After making everything stable, i will definitely give her punishment for these lonely four years of mine.

Nothing has changed in these four years except Y/N being more stubborn. She still wants to go to the office because she said that Mr. Kim will scold her because of not attending the meetings despite the fact that I am the CEO of the same person she is talking about. No maybe she is. Who is hell that director Kim who scold my baby? It seems that I will have to show his place, and that will happen only when go there by myself with my pups. 

When I told her that I would go with her and Jungwoo would also go with us, she completely refused that  idea. She does not want to tell those people who working with her that Jungwoo is our child and about us ofcourse. Even though our relationship is still unclear.

Even after explaining a lot, she did not agree, so I said that I have to go to the office anyway because I have a meeting and that she cannot stop me from telling that Jungwoo is my only son and you are my child's mother.

After saying so much, she agreed at last, i wear my yesterday's own cloths and with both my pups, we head towards our destination in my car.

"Woo! Tell me baby, where do you want to go today? Today both Appa and Mumma will take you together." I lovingly asked my son who was playing with his Iron Man toy in his mother's lap.