What You Like In Me

Author pov

After coming from the kitchen, Jungkook and Y/N fed pancakes to everyone. Jungkook said that the whole work had to be done by Y/N. Poor Heejin was happy to hear this. Everyone is now going to their respective room. Jungkook was also going to his room. But when Y/N started going to Eomma's room with Eomma, he stopped her by saying.

" where you thinking you are going huh?" he asked with raise eyebrows.

" obviously, to sleep with Eomma.? Why" she innocently said. Eomma knew what will happen so she just roll her eyes on couple and went to her room.

" I can see that too, but haven't I told you that you will sleep with me every night. Why are you going to Eomma's room? Let's go to our room. I am feeling sleepy anyway." jungkook grab her arm and drag her half way. Y/n wiggle in his grip.

" yaah, leave me bunny. Today I will sleep with Eomma. And what are you doing? If we sleep together, Mr. Han will suspect that we are doing fake drama." you said and jungkook roll his eyes.

" fuck that Han. I can't sleep without you. And you know that very well. Anyway, let them know. I don't even care. One day they will know everything. Why should I spoil my sleep because of them? " you make done face. Inside you their is so many butterfly flying in you stomach but you control them. You really want to sleep with your mother, want to share you deepest darkest secret to her.

" please y/n. I don't to cuddle please. Pups please "jungkook wiggle cutely and show his baby eyes. You really want to accept his request. He is looking extra cute. His cheeks and lips look so cute when he make pout. You close your eyes in attempt to control yourself and not melt in his sweet request.

" jungkook look heejin" you point your index finger behind him

" jungkook look heejin" you point your index finger behind him. He instantly turn to another side in nervousness but found no one there.

" Bye baby, have a good night without me" you give him flying kiss in teasing way and slammed the door on his face.

" y/n?? Pups! How can you be so heartless. Do you really want to play like this? Don't forget that you're the one who miss me at night. See, from now on I will not cuddle you." jungkook frustratedly stomp his feet and angrily went to his room.

" she is so heartless. How can she left me here in this big room. Aaaahhh seriously jungkook. What have you become? You used to sleep like this before. What will this girl make me do? I'm going crazy in love with her. Aaahh seriously" he exhale and sigh. Knowing that this night is being long and sleepless to him he huff.

" I'm already missing her" he pout and laid down in his bed.