56.

{AUTHOR POV}

after a long painful night of jungkook's, finally bright sunlight come across the hospital room of him.

After witnessing yesterday's hectic day, you were sleeping soundly before jungkook's hand.

Jungkook hiss tiredly when sunlight hit his exhausted eyes mercilessly. He lost his sleep as soon as he found out himself getting back in his consciousness.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he found himself in a strange room. The first thing comes across his mind was you.

He groan and hiss in pain when he tried to move his body up from his bed. Due to having effect of drug he feel little dizzy and thrusty.

His desperate mind want to see you but he found himself helpless.

" pups." he whisperly yell but it was only audible to himself.

"y-y/n!" he said but didn't get anything in response. Now he's afraid.

" ugh fuck!" he whimper when he harshly jerk his body up by which he felt unbearable pain near his chest area.

By doing that he found a girly figure near his bed sleeping soundly next to his leg. He instantly recognised that girl because she is non other than his pups...

His only love y/n.

His body relaxed as soon as he found you near him. his breathing is now normal. Seeing your face, it seemed as if he got his relief.

By seeing you all fit and fine is making him relieved, as long as you are fine, he's absolutely fine. Even if you get hurt even a little bit, he become all protected but yesterday incident was something which make him scared for the second time in his life. First time was when you was lost in that frozen cold forest.

" aishh! Look at this girl, I am lying here half dead and she is sleeping peacefully. Heartless puppy." he dramatically scoff to himself.

"I can't believe that a selfish person like me would come himself to save you..  Do I really love you so much?" he frown.

" ugh fuck! It's hurt..." he curse painfully when he adjust himself in hospital bed.

"Thank God I was saved, otherwise these people would have got my last rites done by now."

" No no I shouldn't think like that, I'm are still young to die. I am not even married yet." jungkook huff on his own statement.

" I hope hyungs may have caught the killer. Till now threats were being received, but now those people have really come to kill my y/n. I can't understand who is behind this. Who will be in advantage to kill Y/N?  If he has so much courage then why not that person coming in front of me? I'll have to find out.  I will no longer have to be careless about Y/N." he deeply thought in his mind.

" From now on no one will harm you.  I won't let anything happen to you.  Nothing like this will ever happen again, promise." he softly mumble to your sleeping form.

Jungkook is not in such a condition to get you up from the chair and make you sleep with him, so he is just staring at you.

Jungkook was busy staring at you when the sound of the opening of door of his room drew his attention towards it.

He saw Namjoon coming in with a tray of food in his hand carefully. When Namjoon's eyes fell on Jungkook, he got surprised.

"Jungkook-ah! are you up? Are you okay now?  Wait, I will call the doctor." he blabber everything in surprise and concern.