Part 2

4 Months Later
🎨

Finished. The art work which has taken me nearly a year to complete finally is staring back at me complete.

All that's left to do now is show it to my Dad once it's dried and hope that I get some sort of reaction from him.

Even if he hates it, I want him to give me some emotion, anything from his dull looking face.

"Lil? You in here?" A voice calls out.

"As always." I reply with a smile on my face.

Elizabeth pops her head round the corner of the door, looking for my approval to come in. I move my head up and down.

She skips intro the room looking at the finished painting. "He will love it Lil." She wraps her arm around me smiling.

He won't, he will hate it, but he will finally recognise my skills and hopefully will give me some sort of praise.

"When are you showing Daddy dearest the portrait?" Landon leans on the doorway, looking Elizabeth up and down before entering and eyeing it for himself.

The colours blend together but the paint is thick so it'll take a couple days to dry which sucks but at least it's done.

"Soon just waiting for the paint to dry." Beth speaks for me, Landon gives her a dirty look while walking out and sticks up his middle finger.

I turn to speak to Beth but get cut off by Landon. "Oh are you coming to my practice today? I need you to drive me either way so thanks." He runs off before I can say anything.

He's 28 years old and can't even drive himself to a fucking hockey practice game. Asshole.

He only makes me go because he is team captain and thinks I'll finally find him cool enough to talk about him to my friends.

Like my friends would go near him. Apart from Elizabeth who was with him before we were friends. But she's a crazy bitch and I love her.

"HURRY UP." Landon screams from downstairs. I say goodbye to Beth and grab my car keys.

Landon leaves straight away, so I find myself a seat in the empty stands, no one else is here apart from a few members of the team.

I pull out my sketchbook in hopes to spark some ideas.

Why does it feel like I'm being watched-