Part 22

⛸️

"Strip. Now." Liliana doesn't hesitate, she slips her jeans down and starts taking her t shirt off but by then time my sweatpants and hoodie is off I'm getting impatient and start helping her.

While undressing her, I walk over to the canvas with Liliana finally in her underwear.

My hands snake around her back unclasping her bra and instantly licking and sucking around her nipple.

It doesn't take long for Liliana to start moaning in my ear, I move to the other nipple while holding her waist so she doesn't fall over.

When I release her nipple her mouth pressed against my chest and moves her way down my body pressing kisses against me.

Fuck

Her mouth wraps around my cock and my whole body spasms. Her mouth feels incredible.

"Keep going baby." Liliana does as I say and continues licking and driving my cock into her mouth.

I could cum just looking at her big green eyes staring up at me.

But then she stops

"Lay down pretty boy." My hand wraps around the back of her neck and she wipes her mouth continuing to look up at me.

"Are you telling me what to do darling?" Kisses place against my stomach again before she speaks.

"Yes so I suggest you be a good boy and lay down or you won't get what you want."

Fuck I can't deal with this girl.

My hand moves quickly around her throat squeezing a little, Liliana doesn't move. She keeps staring at me waiting to do as I'm told.

I release her throat and lay down at the bottom of the canvas waiting for Liliana to sit on me, instead a cold sting burns my chest.

And ice cube sits inbetween Liliana's teeth as she drags her mouth down my body and towards my cock.

"Fuck baby. You're so pretty." I say holding back a groan.

The ice cube reaches my lower stomach and I prepare for the coldness again but Liliana is now on top of me with the same ice cube in her mouth.

Tiny pieces of her hair fall out from her braid, she makes eye contact with me then places the ice cube fully into her mouth sucking.

Once she swallows the tiny bit of ice left her pussy rubs against my cock and I jerk upwards at the touch of her.

I can't help but let out a soft noise some people call a whimper. Liliana's face widens and I'm suddenly conscious of the noises I make. Does she even like them?

"Fuck Issac you know how to make me crazy." Her hands wrap around my neck pulling me upwards. As soon as I'm sat she grinds against my cock again and again until the whimpers roll out of me.

"Good boy, you're doing so well."

"Lil you're killing me, please just let me fuck you." I whimper again, I can't fucking help it.

Suddenly I'm inside of her and she's slowly bouncing up and down. The paint is spreading across the canvas as she does, her moans reach my ears and I can't hold back, Liliana flips onto her back, laying straight down onto the canvas.

"Issac yes." Two words and I'm so close to finishing inside of her.

"Keep saying my name like that and you won't be able to walk for a full week."

I slide into her slowly while rubbing her clit with my thumb, putting pressure on her lower stomach just waiting for her to—

"Issac fuck yes." Liliana screams as she finishes around my cock.