Part 19

⛸️

"Stop laughing." I say tying the drawstring of my grey sweatpants.

"No, of course we get caught out in the middle of the air. We can't escape these people." She laughs again walking back to our seats.

What does this mean for us? Friends with benefits? Fuck knows.

Me and Liliana sit back down in our seats and find ourselves getting dirty looks. People know.

Technically this is all Lil's fault because why on earth would you give someone frisk chocolate on a fucking plane?

"I hate you so much." She says sarcastically.

Excuse me, she's the one who gave me the fucking thing and then she proceeded to eat it.

"You couldn't hate me if you tried." I smirk fastening my seat belt again.

"Yeah, well not now. Maybe a couple months ago I definitely could." As she says it her head rests on my shoulder letting out a sigh.

I don't say anything, not wanting to ruin the moment because my heart may be going into cardiac arrest but when I tell you this girl has my whole heart and if I move or breathe in a certain way and she moves that pretty little head of hers I might die of depression.

Please don't move.

"Thank you." Her voice is small and soft almost like a whisper, should I know what she's thanking me for? When I don't say anything Lil speaks again. "Thank you for not giving up on me, for not letting me go."

Hold back the tears. Come on.

"You don't have to thank me, thank yourself for not giving up on you. It's you darling, you should never stop trying. Please god never stop trying because I don't know what I would do without you to annoy now."

Liliana scoffs but doesn't move her head and I'm so happy that my joke didn't ruin the moment.

"So, what's happening with us?" She asks like them words don't mean anything.

"Whatever you want to happen with us." Safe choice to give her the decision.

"Maybe we should see where it goes while in France?" Liliana suggests and that sounds like a pretty good fucking start.

"I'd love that darling." With the biggest smile on my face I close my eyes and rest my head on top of hers.

"Attention passengers, we have landed in Sion, France. Please take care when exiting the aircraft." The tannoy wakes me and Lil up.

Her hair all messy and her beautiful eyes look up at me smiling.

"Sleep well pretty girl?" I wink unbuckling my seatbelt and standing up.

"Yes pretty boy, I did." Liliana grabs her bag from the overhead bin and grabs my hand starting to walk towards the door.

Her words repeat in my head, I've never felt butterflies like this before.

"Baggage claim?" Liliana asks to which I nod.

The airport is quite small as it's not one of the main city airports. Our flight was the last one to this airport, Ana and Eli is flying to a different one so we are just meeting them there.