Part 8

⛸️

I fucked up really badly. I tried to fix it, I went to her house everyday for the first week but nobody answered the door, she either told her brothers or they just weren't in.

Considering Landon hasn't said anything to me at practice I don't think she told them or at least him.

"Are you still sulking?" Ana peaks round the door. She's been the bane of my existence for 27 years. Twin sisters equals pains in the arse.
I
"Fuck off Ana, don't you have online boys to preoccupy?" She scoffs and leaves.

I swear she never leaves the house, the only apps on her phone are Pinterest, Spotify and GoodReads whatever that is. She also has a few streaming apps for when she goes on a movie binge but other than that, she's not on social media much apart from Snapchat which I had to force her to get so I have her location in case anything happens, again, only if she did leave the house.

My phone buzzes to inform me my order has been delivered. The flowers I bought Liliana for the 4th time this week are different than yesterdays. I decided to go for orange tulips which match her beautiful hair so well.

My phone buzzes again a message from Landon.

Landon (Hockey)

Landon (Hockey): Question. Why are you sending my sister flowers?

Me: Long story.

Landon (Hockey): I'll murder you if I find out that you are the reason she left town.

Me: she left town?

Landon (Hockey): You Motherfucker.

Me: IT WASN'T ME I JUST ASKED IF SHE LEFT TOWN?

It so was me. What I don't understand is why she left town because of it. And where has she gone?

Hockey practice starts in 20 minutes and although the rink is only 5 minutes I set off earlier in hopes to get a few laps in or to see if Elizabeth is at the rink with Elijah, her brother.

Not the best idea to wear cargos to the rink, but hopefully they will wash.

Lucky for me the blonde is sat in the stands.

Elizabeth notices me walking towards her and rolls her eyes at me. "What's up asshole, got any flowers on you I could use an apology too." That was rude.

"What do you need an apology for?" Now I'm confused.

"I've had my best friend sobbing in my ear for the past week. And god I love the woman but my ears. My ears Issac. They need a break. So any flowers or are you just here to ask me where she has gone?"

Fuck she knows me too well, it sucks when my best friend is also this blondes brother and when I say they are very close I mean close. She probably shaves his asshole close.

"If I buy you flowers will you tell me where she has gone?" Fuck am I really gonna stoop this low. Yes.

"Hmmm no but nice effort. Now get in the rink and do all that hockey shit." She smiles with her teeth and it makes me want to die.