Part 13

🎨

I've already fallen 14 times and I'm not getting any better. I'm useless.

"Okay you need to keep your knees bent." Issac places a hand on my thigh tilting it forward slightly. "Yes, like that, hold it not keep your chest up high." I'll kill him if he comes anywhere near my chest.

"Balance, balance balance." If he says balance one more time it's gonna be enough to tip me over the edge.

After 30 seconds my knees feel like they are going to disintegrate but I don't move I stay in the position Issac put me in and balance.

"Halfway to a minute well done Lil."

"Save it asshole."

Issac sighs then informs me it's been a minute and I finally balanced longer than before. Thank god.

"Now I'm going to need you to do small marches on the spot before you start moving." I try and do exactly that but feel my knees give in, but before I can make contact with the ice, Issac scoops me up yet again. "I got you darling."

"Enough with the darling." I wipe some ice off my leg then begin marching again, this time I'm successful.

"Well you are my darling, especially in public." It sucks for Issac, because I know he thinks he's got the upper hand here but I tuck my left leg behind my right and spin facing towards him.

He grabs my arms to support me but I shrug him off and clasp my hands around his neck. Moving my face towards him I position my lips next to his ear "I could be your slut in private."

"Fuck Liliana, stop." Issac clutches my wrists in his hands and skates backwards holding me up but barely while keeping his distance.

"Don't say things you don't mean Liliana." He says it with confidence but his face has dropped a little. Maybe I went too far.

"Maybe I mean it." I don't.

"We both know you don't. So shut your dirty little mouth and skate." He adds a hint of sarcasm in there just to make himself seem less rude but I know him. He meant that.

"Fuck you."

"I do every night."

Gross.

"Do you have a problem or something? Every night? Are you sure that's healthy?"

"Someone can't take sarcasm." He groans still barely dragging me through the rink.

"I can take your co—"

"Stop Liliana now." He sounds serious this time. "How about we take a break? Practice on your balance during it." He skates off leaving me in the middle of the rink trying to not smack into the ice.

I definitely went too far, lately I haven't been able to stop thinking about Issac and the way his tongue moved inside of me.

If only it could happen again but this time he stays.

I made it off the ice just as Issac came back but this time he wasn't alone. Next to him a tall blonde boy, short curls bouncing as he steps closer.

"You asshole I nearly died out there." I say not caring that there's a random man standing next to him.

"Calm down darling, I wouldn't let you die on the ice. Now, Liliana this is Elijah, Elijah this is Liliana my girlfriend."

Fuck I completely forgot about that.

"Hey sorry I'm normally not that mean to him or anyone else I promise." Issac wraps his arm around my waist and I shiver at his touch.

I'll never get used to this.