Part 20

🎨

Elijah and Ana made it to the resort around the same time as us, with the difference of ten minutes really.

The only problem is that Ana has a face of thunder and Elijah looks like a lost puppy. Something happened in that car or on that plane and I will find out.

Issac and Elijah have headed to the nearest town to buy some groceries and things for the whole week.

Ana is unpacking her bag, she and Elijah are sharing a cabin, me and Issac have our own cabin as well next to his parents.

"Can I come in?" I ask knocking on Ana's door, she swivels around and says of course. Her face looks happier than when she left the car with Elijah.

"How was your flight girl?" Images of Issac and me in the bathroom comes flooding back to me.

"Good, how about yours?"

"Elijah wouldn't shut up, he's so sweet but I just wanted sleep, and now I haven't slept I'm moody and bleh." Ana throws herself onto her bed and sighs.

"He's sweet huh?" I throw myself down next to her laughing.

"Yeah I guess, I jus-" before Ana can finish Elijah in all his 6'3 blonde hair, golden retriever energy comes strolling in with bags.

"Hello ladies." Issac says behind him, again holding some bags.

Me and Ana sit up to help the boys unpack, Issac tells me that they already unpacked our food and essentials so all that's left is Ana and Elijah's cabin.

I'm happy because I'm tired and would just make Issac do it anyway.

"I'm going to ring Beth really quick." I say sliding my phone out of my back pocket.

"Tell her I said hey baby sister." He says.

I shake my head at Elijah before heading out the cabin door. This place is beautiful, each site has 6 big cabins all in a circle, in the middle lays a bonfire for night time and a small river towards the beach.

🔊 Heeeey Lil have your got there safely?

🗣️ Yeah we landed a few hours ago, Issac and Eli went and bought groceries and shit, they are unpacking now with Ana.

🔊 ooo sounds nice, have a good time when do you fly back?

🗣️ we fly back on Sunday, I wish you could have come Beth.

🔊 I know but I have a big surf comp coming up and I can't afford to lose training, this could make me go pro.

🗣️ Okay well next time you are coming away with us.

🔊 Next time all you four will be in relationships so I'm not gonna be fifth wheeling.

🗣️ maybe, but I'll find you man, or woman. You can bring them with us then.

🔊 shut up. I have no time for relationships especially with my dad. He won't approve of anyone.

🗣️ damn, well I have to go because Ana is stuck with dumb and dumber. I'll let you figure out who's who.