Part 25

6 Months Later

🎨

"This might hurt a bit sweetheart." The needle connects with my skin and the pain flows through my body.

I've had plenty of tattoos before but never one on my shoulder until now.

It's a little uncomfortable but not enough for needing to stop. Just pray that Issac likes it.

These last 6 months have been filled with so much fun memories, summer has passed now but I loved staying out late sat around a bonfire. That was until Issac popped one of his stitches and had to go back to hospital. Twice.

Beth and Landon still bicker like two children and Ana and Elijah barely speak to each other. Apart from that everything is great.

I mostly think it's our fault Eli and Anastasia don't speak much, we tried to get them to hook up and now made it awkward.

"All done." That was very quick.

"Thank you." The tattoo artist shows me my tattoo, it's perfect, a little red but other than that perfect.

As soon as I leave the studio a ping alerts my phone.

My Handsome 🤍

My Handsome 🤍: hey baby, where are you? Luka wants to go to the park and is asking for you :)

Me: I'm on my way home, just was grabbing a coffee <3

My Handsome 🤍: Okkki! <3333

I feel terrible for lying but I know he will love the tattoo I got for him.

"Hey I'm home." Luka runs up to me, nearly knocking over my ice coffee that I bought on the way home.

"Lilianaaaaaaa. Can we go to the park now?" Luka hugs my legs and for a 7 year his grip is tight.

"Geez Luks. Yes let me just change into something more comfortable then we can go." Issac finally makes his way to me and Luka, smiling heavily at me.

"Hello gorgeous lady." I swear he finds new nicknames every day.

"Hello beautiful boy." Luka gags as Issac hugs my waist. He walks away into the paint room pretending to gag continuously.

Issac walks upstairs with me so I can get changed. This is the time he's going to see the new tattoo.

My bedroom window is slightly open, the garden looking beautiful as ever with it being autumn time.

"I need to show you something." My voice is soft and I'm so nervous.

"What is it baby?" Issac lays on my bed waiting for me to show him, he grows more curious the longer I stand there.

"If you don't like it I can get it removed or something." Now I'm panicking, my steps grow closer to my door, locking it just in case Luka runs upstairs.

Issac sits back up on my bed, I can see he's nervous now. His legs spread, so I stand inbetween his legs, beginning to take my blouse off he grabs my legs steadying me.

"What are you doing Lil?" I'm now taking off my tank top, leaving me in my white lace bra.

"Can you take my bra off for me?" I turn my back to him, revealing my shoulder. I hear a gasp before Isaac's finger trace the words