Part 12

🎨

This was stupid, just like all the other things to do with Issac but here we are.

Me being his fake girlfriend for the world to see, him teaching me how to skate all while we both hate each other. Nothing can go wrong right?

I wanted to make sure Elizabeth knew because I couldn't lie to her about something like this, Landon would like to know too but it's too risky he can't keep his mouth shut no matter how much I love him.

Lewis is on holiday and Luka is still at boarding school and he's too young to care.

We agreed to tell everyone tomorrow. Isaac came up with the idea of telling everyone I'm pregnant to which he received the dirtiest look from me.

Finally we decided on telling people we just got really close again at the dinner and Issac told me he liked me, to which I thought the feelings were mutual so we are giving it a shot.

The story will most likely change because Issac can't remember anything clearly.

Never would I have thought I'd be fake dating Issac Haywood. Shit, I'm instantly reminded of the painting and frame I brought with me.

"Would you like your present now?" I glance at Issac sat at the table still with a huge smile on his face. Everyone has left but me and Isaac remained here talking through things.

"Yes please darling." He's never gonna let this darling thing go is he?

We walk into the house my heels being the loudest thing in there. Issac tells me they moved the paintings upstairs so I slip off my shoes and begin climbing the stairs.

Damn me for tightening this box so tight. The wood won't move an inch.

Hands snake down my arms, Issac appears behind me, his trousers rub against my legs as I feel him closer.

"Need some help darling?" He whispers in my ear as my ass digs into him.

"I can get it." I pull the board open but I stumble back a little, forcing myself even further into Issac.

"Fuck." He utters backing away taking a deep breath.

I smirk while opening the remaining screws. My eyes scan the painting making sure it didn't get damaged along the way over here.

Perfect.

"Well here you go. It's all yours." Just because I agreed to be his fake girlfriend doesn't mean I have to stop being a bitch.

Issac walks towards the painting, his mouth opens when he realises what I've done. His blue eyes copy and pasted onto my canvas and the evil look he always carries on his face joins them.