Part 5

⛸️

The chair is soft as I sink into it, surrounding myself in all her art work. Some might call that psychopathic behaviour but Liliana's art means something and I'm trying to figure out just what that something is.

It's beautiful the way she captivated the colours of this one certain piece, behind all her art she writes a little something, maybe a title maybe a description

It's beautiful the way she captivated the colours of this one certain piece, behind all her art she writes a little something, maybe a title maybe a description. Behind this one, 'but daddy I'm sorry'. I'm still trying to figure out what all her paintings mean.

I know they have a hidden meaning they have too.

A couple weeks have passed since Liliana found out it was me buying all her paintings she didn't take it well but at least she didn't hurt me any more that she did.

This girl doesn't know what she's started. Kicking me like that sent shivers down my spine which made me crave her body that close to me constantly.

Luckily Landon wouldn't suspect me being obsessed with his sister because she's far from my normal type, but the way she makes me is something no other girl has felt before.

I've slept with plenty of girls and yet I've never gone back to one of them. This feeling inside of me is driving me insane.

I need her.

One year she's been in my head, dreams and mind. The dimples that form when she's really happy about something, the way her nose scrunches when she laughs and recently, her hair in that messy bun, white and yellow paint brushing her cheeks.

She's an obsession.

Practice feels like it's dragging, it's getting boring since our coach has gone on maternity leave while his wife is having a baby. The team have been landed with the screechiest cover couch known to man.

His voice makes me want to take off my skate and slice my neck open.

Too far but you know what I mean.

One of my teammates barge into me and knock me outta my trance.

"Cmon Issac get your shit together man." Max says shaking his head.

Am I hallucinating? Surely not.

Right behind the doors of the rink is the green eyed dimple smiling girl which lays in my dreams.

She's here and staring at me with a sour look on her face.

Before I can get a better look she flings the doors open like a bratty little girl.