Part 21

⛸️

I've never been happier. It's been the best two days of my life and that's all thanks to Liliana. We are going skating and Skiing today. She's getting really good on the ice now and already knew how to ski before coming here.

"You ready for the rink pretty lady?" Liliana steps out of the door wearing beige denim jeans and a huge coat which I don't even know how she fit that on the plane. Her scarf and earmuffs match the outfit well too.

 Her scarf and earmuffs match the outfit well too

"Yeah I'm ready, I just need to grab my skates." Ana bought Lil some skates so she doesn't keep stealing hers every week. They are just plain white but Liliana painted flowers on them. They look beautiful.

Just like her.

The rink is a 5 minute drive which is great, Lil drove for a change and it made me remember how pretty she looked while concentrating on something.

Fuck. Sake. How is this asshole still walking never mind skating?

Jackson is in the middle of the rink with his minions and a few girls, he makes me sick and I wish I could physically murder him just for looking our way.

"Issac, it's okay we will just skate around them." The hell we will. I'm not letting her on the ice when he's there too. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

"No we won't, we will come back later." I take her hand and turn around but she lets go and walks over to a near by bench, starting to put her skates on.

Is she serious?

"I'm not hiding away from him. Have you seen his eye and the bandage around his arm? He won't come near us because he's injured. Trust me."

"It's him I don't trust darling." She knows this but I love reassuring her.

"I know you don't but you trust me and he won't come near us. So come on." She stands on her tiptoes and plants a kiss on my lips, but I can't resist grabbing her arse and lifting her up so now her legs wrap around me.

I carry Liliana over to the rink and gently place her down on the ice. We both notice Jackson staring but choose to ignore him.

Lil skates away from me twisting on the ice and facing me while skating backwards. She really is getting good at this.

"You know—" she shouts a little "you technically don't need to teach me anymore, we aren't faking it."

"Yeah I guess, I could just leave you." My hands snake around her waist before spinning her around in the air. "But you are too beautiful for me to even look away, Never mind walk."

"Oh really."

"Yes really."

Me and Liliana skate for a little while longer and she can now spin multiple times without falling.