Part 23

🎨/⛸️

🎨

It's been 3 weeks since me and Isaac got together, officially. We've been on cinema dates almost every day apart from Sundays.

I'm now technically good enough to apply for beginners comps in ice skating but I am definitely not ready for that yet.

My father wrote to me. Twice while I was in France, Landon got the same letter asking us to come visit.

We burned the letters together.

Unfortunately Lewis has decided to go back and live in Australia as soon as Luka's Easter break is over. I'm going to miss him being around although I knew we couldn't keep him home forever.

"Turn left here." I say to Issac driving us to pick up my little brother from boarding school.

It's finally his Easter break which means I get to have him all to myself for a full week.

These past 3 weeks have been incredible, skiing, dates, quality time but also the sad news about Lewis.

"I'll go park the car, if you want to jump out here and wait in reception? I'll meet you there darling." I nod at Issac after he gives me a kiss on the head.

This school is huge, I bet Luka loves it here.

A tall lady approaches me with a clipboard. Her name tag reads Sandra and the snobby look on her face gives me the creeps.

She looks me up and down then stops in front of me.

"Are you here for pickup?" Her P's pop as she speaks and it makes me cringe.

"Yeah I'm here to pick up my brother, Luka Quinn." I hold my waist wondering where the hell Issac is.

"Unfortunately only parents can pick up children it's a rule." Sandra has the most judgmental face ever, as if to say 'you don't belong here.' Well fuck her.

"Unfortunately." I exaggerate to make my voice sound like her, "Luka's parents aren't available to pick him up. I'm his guardian so can I please retrieve my brother."

"Hey baby." Issac steps behind me, replacing my hands with his around my waist. "Where's Luka?" He asks.

"Unfortunately sir, his biological parents need to retrieve Luka or I can't hand him over." Just as Sandra finishes her sentence my name gets shouted from across the room.

"LI LI, LI LI, YOU'RE HERE." Issac steps back allowing me to squeeze my brother tightly.

"Hey little man, how you been?" I ask not letting go, mostly because I've missed him so much and also to spite Sandra a little bit.

"Good, can we go home I wanna see Lew Lew and Landie?" Luka ha always called all three of us by the nicknames since he was just under and first started saying our names.

He hasn't even realised Issac is here yet, if he has he hasn't realised Issac is with me.

"Soon little man I just need to sort something first, will you do me a big favour?" I let go of him finally and step to the side so he can see Issac clearly. "Can you stand with Issac over there for a few moments while I speak to this lady?"