Part 18

⛸️

"I thought you were ready." Liliana is dragging me through the house and straight towards the paint room.

"I am but I have something for you." If she gives me another portrait I might die on the spot, because the last one she painted was just outstanding.

When she opens the door, the painting reveals itself and I swear this woman never fails to amaze me.

"This isn't the only thing, she opens her sketchbook to a page of my face with words written around them.

Taylor swift lyrics

"Oh so you are just a creep, drawing me hmm

"Oh so you are just a creep, drawing me hmm."

"Get over yourself. These skates could be anyone's."

"Yet they are mine darling."

The painting looks so realistic and sometimes I wonder how Liliana is so talented

My eyes light up everytime I see her or her painting. Fuck, literally anything that reminds me of her makes my heart melt.

"I'm glad you like, okay so now you have seen I'm ready to leave." She smiles and picks up her suitcase from outside the door.

That won't be happening.

My feet finally catch up to her, swooping the case from her because when she is with me she will never have to carry a thing again.

I can't get her lips out of my goddamn head.

I don't want to mention anything because I'm scared she doesn't want it to happen again or just doesn't even remember because that night was horrible for her.

"Is everyone else meeting us there?" She asks referring to the airport.

The boot slams shut so I open the door for Lil to get in the passenger seat.