Epilogue

1 Year Later

⛸️

"What if she says no?" My words are shaky. I can't do this. I'm really panicking.

"Are you stupid? Why would she say no? She is so in love with you. Dude, stop being a bitch." Ana my beautiful sister with her beautiful words.

Ping.

Annoying Beth:

Annoying Beth: 5 mins.

Me: now who's texting like a robot.

Annoying Beth: omg I remember the time I said that to you. How cute.

Me: fuck off beth.

Annoying Beth: can't do that cos I'm gonna be maid of honour soon :D

I leave Beth on opened because she is literally five minutes away. Spotify is ready to play "I see the light" from tangled.

Yellow balloons line the entrance of the inside of our house, fake paper lanterns intertwine with the balloons also. Rose petals on the floor for Liliana to walk down towards me.

Everything's perfect. Until I hear the car door outside and I'm back to panicking.

Beth and Liliana's voice reach closer and closer. "Shit I left my phone in the car, you go in I'll be one minute." Brilliant acting Beth.

I start the song.

The door opens. Liliana's mouth is wide open, tears immediately flood her eyes.

"And at last I see the light—"

Liliana begins walking towards me crying. Now I'm crying. Fuck sake I thought I wouldn't cry.

"Come here baby." They are the only words I manage to speak before I cry even harder.

As soon as Liliana is in front of me, I kneel onto one knee and pull open the ring box.

I hear a small gasp followed by a cry. I hope she likes the ring I picked

 I hope she likes the ring I picked

"Issac—" she chokes

"Liliana. I love you so much. I have loved you ever since I laid eyes on you in the rink 3 years ago. So please, please will you do me the honour of being my wife."

"Yes. Of course yes." She cries, jumping into my arms after I slide the ring on her finger. "I love you Issac."

"I love you more Darling."

I'm so happy Ana was hiding recording every moment of this.

It's officially been 3 days of having Liliana as my fiancée and I think I'm the luckiest man alive.

"Good morning." Liliana sits up, hair all messy drool on her chin. She's so fucking pretty.

"Good morning beautiful." I kiss her forehead and put on some pyjama pants.

"Fuck, I'm going to be sick." She dashes out of bed only wearing my t shirt and underwear, running straight for the bathroom.

From behind the door I can hear Lil throwing her guts up. This is the 3rd time this week now.

"Issac, can you come in?" I waste no time, walking into the bathroom seeing her on the floor, I meet Liliana on the floor as she's coughing.

"I'm here baby."

"I— I'm pregnant." What did she just say?

"How do you know?" Please tell me she isn't joking right now.

Liliana holds up a stick like shape that shows two lines, indicating positive.

She's pregnant and I've never been so happy to become a father. "This is what I've been dreaming of for years now, you in my arms and our babies in yours."

"9 months or less until that comes true." Liliana giggles.

And so our family begins, with our heads next to a toilet but, it's our beginning.

With my future wife and Kids.

•••

Well, I've just stopped crying. This book has been so fun yet annoying to write. Thank you for giving this book a chance I really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading! <33333