Part 6

🎨

My paintings, all in one room, hung up on walls and some even laying against said walls.

"Are you obsessed with me or something?"

Im speechless, I can't tell if this is creepy or nice.

He ignores me.

"Will you carry on painting now, now that you know I don't throw any of them away."

"You are a fucking pyscho."

"You'll get over it." He spits.

I didn't stop painting, I just stopped listing my paintings because of this asshole buying them all, I've come to the conclusion that this is creepy as fuck and I shouldn't be in the house with this weirdo.

"Take me home now." I say hoping he will listen to me and not tie me up or anything.

"Yes Darling." His tone sounds sad like I've hurt him or something. Me, I've hurt him.

He has a full on fucking shrine of my art work.

And he's the hurt one?

We make our way downstairs, Isaac's mother appears in the kitchen. She's lovely but I need to leave this house and fast before I collapse.

"I'll go bring the car round Liliana wait here." I nod and smile just so his mother doesn't find me being rude to her intolerable son.

"Oh so you are Liliana? I've heard so much." Her soft voice makes me flinch because I wasn't expecting her to speak to me or say those words.

"Yeah I am, what have you heard." I let out a giggle.

"When you feel like an imposter in your own body. Put on the mask and wear it proud."

My mothers words repeat in my head. 4 years without her and I can still hear her voice.

"My son really likes you, he always talks bout how talented you are. He even made us clear out the spare room just for your art work. Issac loves how you capture the darkness of life with such beauty and light."

Before she continues a beeping sound reaches my ears. Issac.

"Well thank you so much! It was lovely to meet you." I say before leaving the kitchen and down the hall towards the door.

What is happening today?

The door to the car slams shut and not one of us speak. Issac begins driving in silence, I curl up into a ball and wish this day would end already.

The car gets placed in park, pulling on the door I realise Issac has it locked. So help me god if he doesn't unlock this door.

"If you don't mind, I have a date I need to get ready for so let me out of this godamn car right now." I spit, tired of his games.

"A date?" He questions into which I return a nod and attempt to open the door again finding it still locked. "With a man?" he questions again to which I again nod and wait for him to unlock the car door.

"Let me out Issac or I will scream." That earns me a chuckle and I twist my head scowling at him.

"Let me be clear, I'll let you out but you do not go on a date with this man. I can guarantee all he wants to do is fuck you Darling." His eyes darken with every word he speaks.

"Who do you seriously think you are talking to right now? Even if he did want to fuck me, rather it him than you. Now let me out."

I'm going to start screaming any second now.

"Harsh words to say to a guy who can give you something you want." What is he talking about?

Issac moves closer and closer to me until I physically can't move any further back because of the size of this fucking car.

But fine if he wants to play this game then I'll play too motherfucker.

I lean into him which throws him off then as close as I can get my words touch his lips.

"What is it you can give me?"

Our lips connected for a small second when I spoke and noticeably he begins getting flushed.

Now I'm getting flushed, we stare into each others eyes before he licks his lips, his tongue skimming my mouth making my body shiver and my legs tighten.

Issac glides his hand along my exposed thigh, lifting up my dress a little touch. He circles around the spot where my tattoo that reads

We all die so fuck it

Father wasn't very happy with that but I love it.

"I can give you sex. Rough, hard, passionate as fuck, sex darling."

I quiver as his hand grips my thigh, leaving a hand print in my skin.

It was definitely a bad idea changing back into my dress at Isaac's house but I was too warm in my sweatpants and they got a little wet from skating anyway. Still probably shouldn't be wearing a dress.

If I wasn't sitting down right now my knees would of gave out.

"What— what if... what if I don't like rough." It wasn't a question, it was a statement because I do, I really fucking do and it's been so long since I've had any physical touch from a man and god knows I clearly need it.

I'm seriously stupid if I do anything with Issac but... we all die so fuck it

"Darling, you are telling me right now, that if I bent you over in the backseat and fucked you till you screamed my name, begged for more, then struggled to walk. You wouldn't like that?" He moves closer while talking which makes his lips touch mine.

I stumble over my words, realising I'm not saying anything or answering I try and speak but words don't work.

"Exactly darling girl. Exactly." He glides his finger over the middle of my underwear, I hiss at the sensation.

"Not here. Upstairs." I breathe heavily, I've never seen a man unbutton his seatbelt so fast.

Sliding out the car Issac scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I laugh. "I'm wearing a dress."

•••
Don't worry! The smut begins in the next chapter :)

Thank you for reading :)