Chapter 11

Chapter 11

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

\(^_^)/  Xavier's pov  \(^_^)/

When I woke up with Nio in my arms I was honestly so fucking happy. I moved careful not to move him.

            I took out my phone sending him a lengthy good morning text.

I buttoned my pants grabbing my t-shirt throwing it on I looked back at Antonio. He looked so beautiful okay I'm kidding.

          he looked cute in a fucked up kind of way. slob was dried up on the side of his face.

                        his hair all in disarray and he was snoring not too loud but loud enough that you could tell he is having a good ass sleep.

He was in my hoodie but it was mid back his leg was lifted a bit giving me the perfect view of his fat ass.

       I bit my fist using everyone of power it took me not to pounce on him I turned to his room door closing it silently.

Walking downstairs I opened the front door closing it behind me. I walked to my house thinking of my talk with Nio's brother and father.

       It was the basic interrogation protective parents give you after we got passed the questions about my intentions with Antonio.

We just talked about things I wanted to do in life they asked about my home life George told me he like me and to not fuck it up.

       Carter just said not to break his brothers heart or he would rip my insides out and shove it down my throat before burning the body.

I just nodded at his threat not fearing him but understanding where he was coming from I told him I wouldn't hurt Nio he just gave me a slap on the back before letting me go.

  I pulled out my phone looking at the time seeing its 7:00 I have an hour to get ready. I walked to my house unlocking the door I quietly went upstairs to my room doing my morning routine I played some tunes while I got ready.

I went to my closet I grabbed a black sleeveless hoodie throwing it on I put on black briefs before putting on my black hip joggers. I stepped into my black and white kd's. I sprayed a little bit of axe on myself making sure not to put on too much.

I looked in the mirror smirking at my reflection I grabbed my parental advisory backpack swinging it over my shoulder I walked out of my room downstairs seeing my mom getting a cup of coffee.

"Hey mommy." I greeted giving her a kiss on the cheek I made my self some coffee.

I grabbed a cup putting enough ice so it was to the top I poured the coffee watching the ice melt slightly. Poured in the French vanilla creamer mixing it. I put a the top on the cup kissing my mom again she wished me a good day and I wished the same too her.

I walked to my car opening the door I hopped in putting my coffee in the cup holder I put in the aux cord bumping shoot 'em up by Nas I rapped along with the song while on my journey to school. I pulled into my parking spot getting out of the car.

I grabbed my coffee and phone I closed my door locking it behind me.

I walked to first period entrepreneurial studies. I sat next to my friend Ian at the computers we talked about the work the teacher told us to copy inside of excel.