Chapter 39

[Antonio's pov]

Drip, drop

Drip, drop

Drip, drop

I groaned opening my eyes only to be met with complete darkness. I felt my arms behind my back and my feet were bound to each other. I started squirming assessing my current state I was tied to a chair. I roughly moved side to side but the chair didn't budge. Its screwed to the ground.

Damn its cold.

I sighed moving my hand hearing metal clang together. I relaxed in the chair trying to collect my thoughts even though the water falling on my head was fucking with me.

"Wakey wakey." I heard a voice whisper next to me I swore loudly jumping in pure fright.

My heart started racing then I remember exactly what the fuck happened.

"Where's Xavier you fucking bitch." I yelled struggling against the seat.

"Wow language young man. I think ill have to teach you a personal lesson." She said licking the side of my face. I moved my face making a noise of disgust.

I hear skin slapping then feel this presence move behind me. hands grip onto my thighs digging their nails into my cold skin. Groaning in pain trying to move my legs. A hand grips onto my bound one.

"Spell Xavier."

"what?"

I felt a cold metal put pressure on my pinky finger then the coldness left and all at once the most excruciating pain racked my body.

"AAAAHHHHH FUCKK." I Screamed my whole body thrashing against the chair. My voice box felt like it was about to burst, tears soaked the fabric stealing my vision. So much pain. Fuck. This bitch needs to stop now. Fuucckkkkk! Oh my god get me out of here let me goo!! I cried so hard but screams and tears werent enough to make the pain stop. The whole left side of my body was vibrating my wrist felt immobile while they were bound around the chair. 

"Xavier. Spell." This bitch sneered moving my pinky around 

"Stop please please god stop, STOP!!" I screamed my breathing completely out of wack the inside of my chest felt like it was going to collapse. 

"spell." She whispered in my ear sinking her teeth into my ear.

"X!" 

She released my ear from her fangs chuckling against my face.

"Good boy. Each time you get though his name you earn water. Buh-bye now I have a meeting to get to." 

"thank god." I sighed in relief

"Pier. You know what to do." Her voice sounded far away 

"Wha-AAAAAAHHHHHH fuckkkkkk!!!!"

"next letter." A Deep voice ordered from behind me wrapping his leathery fingers around my throat.

"A!" I gasped in between shortened breaths

Get me out of here please. Please ill do anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is so short I've been mia for so long I had to give ya a lil sum. Love yall muahhhhh!!!!!