Chapter 42

(Kayden's pov)

"Ah..damn baby slow dow..ah." Benji gasped arching his back off my white bed sheets. The room was getting warmer by the second. I lifted his leg onto my shoulder pushing his other knee up a bit and went to work letting his moans,scratches and gasp egg me on.

"Fuck, you feel so good." I groaned rolling my hips grinding against his prostate. Benji grabbed my face digging his nails into my neck letting out a loud moan bitting his bottom lip. I caressed his cheek using my thumb to release his lip. Sliding my tongue against my favorite now abused appendage.

"What...I...say...about...biting...your...lip?" I thrusted roughly in side him in between each word emphasizing my point. Benji moaned loudly his voice reaching an octave that you would never hear come from him any other time then moments like this.

"Kayden fuck I'm gonna cum." My baby cried out scratching on my chest and arms.I just wrapped my hand around his neck making him look at me the smirk on my face grew when he started to whine as I stopped moving completely inside him.

'YO PHONE IS RINGING ANSWER THE PHONEEEE.'

I sighed picking up my phone next to Benji. He made a noise of protest but I just pulled out of him silently telling him to turn over on all fours.

"Hello." I spoke into the phone putting it on speaker placing it on Benji's back then sliding back inside Him closing my eyes holding in my groan.

"Yo you got Bali?" Ronnie's voice sounded through the speaker

"Mhm." I knew my voice sounded strained but if he don't notice then I'm good. I moved Benji's hair to the side grabbing onto his shoulder thrusting silently but he shook slightly letting me know he felt good.

"Aight bet I'm wit the guys we finna pull up even Ol' Casper wit us. You want Bluntville,Dutch or backwoods?"

"How much weed you got?"

"Half O."

"Backwo...shit...damn." I took a deep ass breath watching Benji throw it back on my shit taking control. My dick disappearing inside him I was put in a trance I gripped his waist with a growl digging into his shit. My dick twitched feeling him tighten around me.

"Backwoods nigga call me before you get here." With that I hung up

"You so lucky I respect the time and energy you put into your wigs." I growled my nails digging into his hip holding off my nut.

I thrusted into to him hard and fast. I observed benji fisting the sheets moaning so loud and frequently I knew he was about to cum. Profanities, skin slapping together and sounds of pleasure resounded throughout the room. My headboard banging against the wall with such vigor I prayed it wouldn't break or I'd never hear the end of it. Benji reached behind him placing his hand on my stomach trying to slow me down but I'm so close I can't stop now. I heard the doorbell ring but I just ignored it waiting for...

"OH GOD! f..UCKK." His voice cracked gasping for air. His hands clawing at the sheets groaning panting like a dog in heat collapsing against the bed. I groaned following suit releasing inside him.

"I will never get enough of you." I whispered kissing up Benji's spine to his neck to his cheek turning his face a little placing a long chaste kiss on his lips.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips. He hummed when I withdrew from inside him but otherwise just fell asleep. I threw on shorts putting the bali in my pocket tossing a t-shirt on making my way downstairs opening the front door.

"Finally nigga." Ashton grunted pushing past me walking into the house making a beeline to the basement.

"Great to see you again." Cai said offering a hug I nodded at him returning the gesture. Cai smiled at me following Ash. Nick dapped me up then walked past me.