Chapter 36

Chapter 36

(Xavier's pov)

Nick, Tre, Kay, Ash, Jake, Fe, Ronnie and I were in the basement sitting on the floor passing around a blunt listening to music and talking. We have hella weed from a teammate he had to get rid of it and Kay was the first person he thought of and I already have mad roll up. I've been smoking more frequently since Ronnie and I have talked more since the dinner incident about a month ago. Smoking is just the shit man.

"Shall I roll another." Fe asked holding up a grape swisher.

"Yes." We all shouted in agreement.

"Yo Casper came to my crib yesterday bruh." Ronnie said the sound of the lighter being sparked sounded then clouds were blown.

"Oh word? What he say?" I asked grabbing the blunt from Fe as she passed it over. I'm high as shit right now oh fuck it just hit me. Taking my two puffs I passing it to Kay.

"He came to pologizetalkingbout some he was protecting me from ol boy but that shit don't make sense and that lil show over the phone was fapping material my boy I hung up and got my iPad singing my fapping song." Ronnie confessed slurring his words. we all started dying

"Nigga a fapping song what the fuck what do you say." Tre said laughing hella hard. He is way more fucked up than I am I think him and Fe smoked before they come here.

"Where my iPad at where my iPad at imma beat my dick imma beat my dick." He sung and laughter filled the room

"I'm not even mad BRUH cause after that phone call when I hung up I called Tre already halfway to satisfaction avenue." Fe told us laugh hard as hell making us laugh too my phone rung and I answered it just as the blunt made its way back to me.

"Hello." I said taking a puff

'Hey X can I come over and Benji is coming too he just texted me.'

"Yeah come through but bring snacks and food please baby. I'll be your best buddy" I begged taking another hit

"Yeah Ben and I will go shopping tell Fe that she owes me a dollar."

"Okay baby see you soon. You're the best I like you a whole lot muah." I kissed him through the phone taking my last hit before passing. Nio just laughed hanging up on me.

"What was that about?" Jake asked

"Antonio is coming trough with Benji and food." I say happily we all cheer rooling one more blunt putting it into a makeshift bong and finish with everything putting shit away sprawling air freshener.

"Eye drops for everyone!" I yell puttin some in myself the passing it around. just as the doorbell rang We all plopped on the couch acting normal. Turning on the tv I sat on the floor because why the fuck not then yelled it's open and in walked Nio and Benji with three boxes of pizza and bags of chips.

"I love you guys!" I told them my words dragging out a bit long giving Nio a lazy hug around his legs.

"Xavier. Couch." He order pointed to the couch after giving me a glop of hand sanitizer like everyone else including himself. I gave him a who the fuck you talking to look but the minute I made it it left I just said okay and sat up leaning back spreading my legs so I was comfortable.

Nio passed out the snacks and gabbed two slices of pizza.

He sat on my lap straddling my thighs. He smiled at me and I gave a lazy smile back.