Chapter 41

(Antonio's pov)

"Please." I sobbed blood and snot pouring down my face. Drops of water still consistently falling on my head.

    I couldn't feel my hands or feet anymore. My fingers and toes were all broken but they still had me spell his name. Now they shock me to the point of pissing myself for every single letter.

"Next letter."

"A." I whimpered the man doused me in water pulling the switch. I clenched my jaw tightly. Fuck! my eyes were going to pop out of their socket. Drool ran down my chin and neck. He turned the switch off and I fell back against the chair.

"Next."

"V."

...

"I."

...

"E."

...

"R."

...

"Xavier."

I'm completely numb at this point until he shocks me again.

"Again." He yelled flipping the switch

"X."

...

"A."

...

"V."

...

"I."

...

"E."

...

"R."

...

"Xavier."

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SPELL HIS NAME!" I screeched. The henchmen slowly walked over squatting in front of me.

"Say his name." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"X-" I started but my body shook violently I started again and bit my tongue.

The man smirked at me before getting up again.

"Say his name and I'll let you go."

"X-X-Xavier." I whispered the man just laughed turning the switch on again. I felt like my teeth were going to fall out of my mouth.

"Say his full name again."

I shook my head I can't do this anymore.

"Ahh!!" I screamed looking at my shoulder seeing a dagger embedded into my shoulder. My arm shook slightly then stopped moving altogether.

The man smirked un chaining my legs from the chair. He pulled me to my feet. I hissed in pain all my injuries becoming irritated all at once.

------

(Carter's pov)

"The target just got in her car." I spoke into the phone on the dashboard.

"Alright it's go time." George said I heard his car start up

I watched as she tried to start up her car but it failed. She tried again but the only sound that came out of the car was a sputter. I got out of my car walking over to the struggling woman. I knocked on her window startling her.

"Hi do you need a jump?"

"Um yeah thanks."

I just nodded jogging back to my car. "George are you ready I'm about to start her car back up?"

"Just hurry the fuck up I know what I'm doing."

       I rolled my eyes I turned the car around facing the front of her car getting jumper cables out the back popped open the hood to my car I put the cables in a random ass place. Turned around knocking on the hood of her car. She eyes me suspiciously opening the hood I took out the transmitter that George placed earlier. I stuffed it in my pocket giving her a thumbs up her car started up I closed her hood taking the cables off my car.

"Thank you so much here." She handed me a hundred dollar bill out the window I grabbed the money kissing her hand.

"No problem it's my job to help beautiful ladies in distress." I flirted leaning inside the window dropping a miniature tracker inbetween the drivers seat. I walked away from her.

"George she's coming to you."

"Alright have Constance keep watch on the tracker."

"I'm on it. As soon as you get there call me."

"I'll see."

I rolled my eyes sighing getting into my car driving to HQ. I need to clear Antonio as a new recruit with Mr.boss man and talk to Constance.

I turned on the radio bumping to played out songs only occasional good songs came on but the time I reached headquarters.

"Call Constance." The phone started to ring throughout my car she picked up waiting for my direction.

"Con open the gate." She hung up that the metal started to creak and slowly rise I drove through pulling into the gigantic garage. I parked next to the elevator swiftly getting out climb into the metal contraption. Once the doors started to open on my floor I sighed in relief. Elevators make me nervous. This floor was filled with computers and tech stuff.

"Con!" I called but only heard a grunt in response walking down the isle I saw her typing away at the huge see through screen

"Whatcha got for me?" I asked standing behind her looking at the screen Con just kept typing listing to whatever was on her headset.

"I got you a new set of throwing daggers." I Sang hoping to get her to talk.

"There are over a hundred in all different colors and sizes...and ten of them have hologram blades." She grunted passing me the headset she was listening to.

I rushed putting them on my head.

"I have the boy...I'm not telling you the location Carmen...we'll meet at the warehouse...I don't care if he's in a coma this is the deal you want your son I want my boy...at dawn tomorrow. ... 'I should just kill the little fucker and Carmen I can just get Xavier my damn self. I just might but having Carmen in debt to me can sure serve as a plus. (Sigh) fine Heather just play nice you'll have your boy and protection in no time'."

"So Carmen is involved." I whispered to myself handing the headset back. I pulled my phone from my pocket calling George.

'Hello'

'George, Carmen made a deal with Heather. She's going to take Xavier I'm heading to the hospital now I need you to keep an eye on Heather while I find out their meeting place.'

'...'

'George?'

I looked at my phone in confusion then realized the asshole hung up on me.