Chapter 28

Chapter 28
(Xavier's POV)
Xavier in picture at top or side

⚡️

⚡️

⚡️

⚡️

⚡️

⚡️

⚡️

⚡️

"Why is this happening again kay?" I hyperventilated

trying to catch my breath but i just couldnt seem to breathe it felt like the world around me is caving in.

Why cant i fucking breathe.

My eyes started to sting with tears but i was too worried about breathing to stop them so they fell down my face

"X just breathe." i heard kaydens voice but it sounded so far away.

WHY CANT I FUCKING BREATHE?!

I heard the door to my room open feeling feet vibrate against the floor coming closer to me.

I planted my feet on the wooden floor pushing myself farther into the corner.

I rested my head against my knees not even trying to fight for my breath anymore. Just trying to keep the noise down.

But its not working.

I'm dying.

"Xavier." i heard someone say before everything went black.

XXXXXXXXX

"Xavier baby?" a voice asked me. I looked up seeing a beautiful women with red hair and dark brown skin with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay?" she asked putting her hand out for be to grab.

I nodded grabbing her big hand with my smaller one.

"What's wrong baby?" she questioned placing me on the bed next to her.

I just shook my head looking around her room which was the basement but i didnt want to look at her.

"Baby are you going to tell your auntie heather what wrong or am i going to have to pull...it out of you." her voice turning seductive.

She ran her finger up and down my small chest.

I squirmed away from her but she used her other arm to box me in.

"Are you going to tell me now?" she whispered in my ear biting the top of if.

"Pwease stop." I whimpered

trying to push her away but my little arms weren't strong enough.

"Come on don't act shy you're a big boy now."

she started to unbutton my pants tears streamed down my face crying loudly asking her to stop.

"Dont cry big boy auntie heather will make it better."