Chapter 37

[xavier's pov]

"Woooohoooo!! Oh oh oh oh oh OHHH oh oh oh oh oh OHHH!" We all chanted and screamed over our victory I stopped jumping feeling my world move around too much I felt sick I held my head feeling this excruciating pain. During our last score that won us the game one of the players on the other team collided with me head first then pushed my head against the wall making my helmet come off. I think I have a concussion man it's the second one this season. I felt some guys grabb me then lay me down on this thing but everything was a blur.

---------------

"XAVIERRRRRR! Get up! Don't Let Them Hurt You!"

I heard Antonio's voice but my head felt like it was going to explode. It felt worse than any migraine.

"Get your fucking hands off me. XAVIER!"

I felt a hand pet my head softly then kiss my forehead.

"Shut it slut your gonna make him deaf." Another voice came into play then a loud slap resound through out the room

I gasped loudly in pain opening my eyes it felt hard to breathe my chest felt like the fastest person in the fucking world was rolling around on my chest plate.

"Xavier baby are you okay?" I felt a presence next to me. Turning my head I see Nio with tears welling up in his eyes bruises all over his face I lifted my arm but nothing but pain was felt with the movement I grunted but fought to touch his face and wipe his tears away. Nio smiled at me moving his face down so I could reach him. His face was kicked away from my hand by a stiletto heel and the same heel stepped on my palm.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH FUCK!" The heel turned up so it was just the spike on my palm the person put all their force into making sure the heel touched the concrete through my hand. The pain in my head never ending.  I watch as blood leaked onto the heel. I heard a disgusted scoff from the monster above me. As soon as that thing removed its shoe so much fucking blood came out to the wound it was practically spurting out blood.

I followed the shoe looking up at the cause. Seeing her face sent my body into a frenzie feeling saliva over flow in my mouth. I had no control over my body as it spasmed and shook. My eyes were straining them selves I heard shouts but no words.

------
[ Antonio's pov]

"GET HIM ON HIS SIDE GET HIM ON HIS SIDE DONT JUST STARE AT HIM! XAVIER DONT DIE ON ME BABY! Get him help some one help him!" I screamed and sobbed 

That woman ordered her men to take him somewhere.they looked worried but did what she said grabbing the love of my life like a fucking rag doll dragging him away. Please be okay. I haven't even told him that I love him. That thought alone made my sobbing uncontrollable my hands were tied behind my back by a fucking zip tie. My sobbed turned into whimpers of agony. Loosing my balance I fell to my side. My feet were bound so tightly all you needed was a gag to have me look like a present for that sick twisted bitch.

A deep set rage started to burn my hands twitched. I want to kill her. I growled imagining all the way her blood will be spilt across these wall. I want to hear her scream as I pick her apart bit bit bit and make hand prints on the fucking floor with her warm Crimson blood.

"The fuck are you struggling for." She sneered delivering a blow to my cock digging her heel into my shaft.

"Fuck." I gasped closing my eyes