Chapter 34

Chapter 34

(Antonio's pov)

I can't believe he got me all excited like that. Tease. I was in Xavier's car in the back seat we took separate cars to fit everyone. I was sitting inbetween Cai and Camron while Ash was by the window on his phone with Kayden in the front seat.

   I felt Cai glaring at me and Cam's hand poking my thigh no doubt looking for my hot spot which he know all too well but not more than Xavier. I looked up seeing him glance at me in the rear view mirror I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"How could you be such a slut?" I heard Cai whisper angrily

"I wouldn't call me those things you might give me an erection." I whispered back smirking at him. He just glared at me.

"You know he'll never want you." He said smiling at me

"I don't want the guy the touching my thigh. I want him right up there your bestfriend I want him. Camron cares about you other wise he wouldn't of sat by me on purpose and is touching me where you can see it. He want to mess with you to see how much you care. So instead of being bitchy chill out because my guy is at the steering wheel looking at us curiously in the rearview mirror." I told him sneaking glances at us.

"I'm about to do something that will get me in trouble but will help you out." I whimpered in Cai's ear he looked at me raising his eyes brow in question.

I bit Cai's neck looking at Xavier his eye twitched. He is so mad. I stuck my hand down Cai's pants grabbing his cock making him moan grabbing my hand. I heard Xavier growl the car swearing to the side. Cars honked but he got to the side of the road parking the car.

"Kayden your driving." He growled getting out the drivers side. I winked at Cai he looked terrified and looked at me like I was crazy.

X opened the back seat door glaring at Cam who got out the car I looked seeing ash sitting in the passenger seat and Cam getting in the back seat next to Cai. I felt Xavier sit next to me slamming the door.

Could feel his anger coming off in waves effecting me greatly I felt my breathing speed up my heart thundering against my chest. I heard the car start up music booming through the speakers. As we drove off.

I felt X grip my thigh tightly I moaned as his fingers dug into my hot spot. He leaned down to my ear bitting the top of my ear releasing a mewl in pleasure my body heating up.one of his fingers on my thigh started rubbing against the spot no doubt leaving a bruise.

"You're in so much trouble." He growled biting my already bruised neck

"Fuck!" I yelped grabbing his arm.

"Apologize to Cai."he ordered biting the skin on my jaw I nodded sighing in pleasure. I looked over at Cai who was blushing trying not to look at me.

"I-I'm sorry C-Cai." I stuttered squirming a bit Xavier's hand never leaving my thigh.

"Sorry for what?" His hand gripping me tighter his fingers on my inner thigh leaving bruises. I moaned in pleasure loving what he was doing to my thigh.

"S-Sorry AH for touching y-you with out your permission." I gasped closing my eyes trying to control myself and stop myself from cuming.

"It's fine." Cai squeaked Xavier released my thigh but rubbed where his fingers were soothing the pain.

"Mmmmm ah." I moaned out his hand slowly inching to my erection. He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling his waist. I hid my face in his neck.