Chapter 38

[ Cai's pov ]

"Mom, Therapist are not for me that lady gave me the creeps. Who tells strangers to call them auntie. What is that and all that woman wanted to talk about was Xavier. When I showed her a picture it's all she would ask was Xavier this and Xavier that like bitch back off you supposed to be finding out why I feel so bitchy then she just says it's because Ronnie and I'm like Why! Tell me more give me answers but no Xavier this and Antonio that she didn't even ask my name till our third session mom you should not be wasting your money on her."

"Why didn't you tell me this the first session Cai what the hell." She said to me grabbing her phone then went off making a phone call.

I just miss my friends I was so bitchy to Antonio I see that. Even after I said those things to him I wanted to take it back but it just kept going and going. I really hope Antonio doesn't hate me. Ugh I'm such a dick. I went on snapchat seeing everyone's story the videos always ended at the hockey game. I need to get my shit together so I can hang with them again. The crazy thing is Antonio isn't the only person I snapped on. My moods have always been iffy. I was depressed as fuck like I couldn't get out of bed now I'm fine but it was scary for my mom and brother. They both told me that I get a little weird like I sing to myself all night and cook. But that's not weird. It's normal.

"Honey I got you a new therapist you're gonna meet with them on Sunday did you take your medication?"

"I don't need that mom I'm fine."

"You were cooking and singing last night mijo."

"So people do that all the time."

"How long did you sleep."

"You don't always need-"

"Take your medication hijo." She said giving me a stern look throwing bottle after bottle for me to catch.

"You need to down your ups and meet up with the new therapist."

"Yes mother." I sighed getting up grabbing the pills I went to the bathroom. I took the pills chasing them down with water. I grabbed my tooth brush and put some toothpaste on it running water over the toothpaste and stuck the thing in my mouth brushing mildly. I scrolled through Instagram since I getting notifications on who's going live. I saw a text pic from Ronnie saying please pull though this with praying hands.

What's wrong should I call? Yeah imma call even though he hates me I have a bad feeling.

I went to his number pressing call.

'What?' He snapped

'I saw your post what happened are you okay?'

'You had something to do with this.'

'What?'

'Nothing come to the hospital you went to when you broke your arm.'

'Why are you at the hospital?'

'Stop Asking so many fucking questions and get here.' he hung up leaving me shook.

"Mom I'm going out."

"Where you going?"

"I love you Mami." I said grabbing my keys running out to the car before she could snatch me up

I drove to the hospital quickly bumping to some Tech n9ne on the way. I rushed into the waiting room seeing squad and some other people I didn't know.

"Hey guys why are you a-"

Before I could even finish my greeting Ronnie was on me with his hand wrapped around my throat squeezing the life out of me.

"Ron." I managed to choke out everyone was yelling at him to let go but then they saw it was me then sat down like nothing was happening like Camron wasn't trying to kill me in a fucking hospital how ironic.

Damn. I know I'm bad but y'all just gonna let me die. I clawed at Camron's hand. Reaching my hand on my belt I managed to weakly grasp pepper spray and sprayed that shit all in his eyes. He shouted in pain screaming about how his eyes burn. I spit on him then used all my strength to kick him in his stomach.

I fully stood up looking around the room seeing people looking in shock.

"Y'all were gonna watch that bitch kill me? Really?"

"Oh hey Cai that was you?" Angel said taking a sip of water avoiding eye contact

"You knew that was me we made eye contact."

"Where were y'all?" I looked over to my friends they just shrugged

"You have really shitty security if y'all ain't see me about to fucking die. The fuck were y'all?" I yelled at the nurse behind the glass who was reading the fucking magazine like it was the best thing in the world

"Un-fucking-believable" I huffed sitting in Ronnie's seat.

"Why are you guys here any way?" I asked them let just looked at me

"What?" My face full of utter confusion

"Xavier is in surgery." Kayden said then everyone glared at him. He just shrugged not giving a fuck.

"Oh shit is he going to be okay? Why's he in surgery? wasn't he at the game? I just watched his snap what the fuck happened?" I rambled going slightly crazy thinking something could of happened to Xavier.

"You really don't know what happened?" Tre asked

"How would I know I haven't talked to you guys since the dinner. I've been busy getting my shit together like you told me to."

"Well did you find out what's wrong with you." Fe asked with a whole lot of attitude

"No Felix thank you for your concern." I told her sickly sweet giving her a smile she just rolled her eyes.

"King family?" A tall lady Doctor came over to us sitting on the little foot rest

"What's new?" Benji asked she just spoke not looking at anyone

"Xavier went through the surgery successfully he is in his room..."

"But..." Kayden started

"But he is in a coma."