Chapter 26

Chapter 26
(Antonio's POV)
E

E

E

E

E

E

E

E

I walked to class tried as heck X and I were up late last night. I blushed a bit. I sighed walking to first period sitting in my seat in the back drowning out the teacher.

Drawing pictures in my notebook. This went on for all my class periods even lunch which I at in my fifth period class. I walked to Chris's 8th period class as always. Chris walked out seeing me looking me up and down.

I looked down too I was wearing my beat up vans with fuzzy socks big pajama pants and Xavier's stüssy hoodie and his hat to the back so you can see the adjustment snaps in the front. Chris shook his head walking with me to the front door.

Winter came down stairs also looking at me up and down in shock. I just shrugged she laughed giving me a big hug Marley and Leo met up with us. We walked outside seeing Xavier and Kayden standing infront of the door X had flowers and chocolate while Kayden helps a gift in his hands.

And a sign that says 'the bet is still on so control yourself.'. I glared at him rolling my eyes

"What is this about?" I asked X he just chuckled shaking his head

"We're going out to eat today." He told me handing me flowers and the bag of chocolate.

"Um okay." I agreed totally confused i grabbed one of my many chocolate bars and started eating it. I followed behind X who opened the passenger door for me I get in as everyone piled in the back.

I sat quietly because I was sleepy but I had to sleep till later. I just ate my chocolate listening to their conversation before we got to some restaurant

"Um okay." I muttered getting out of the car going into the restaurant I waited for everyone as they walked in X went up to the last telling her how many people I guess I wasn't listening.

"Come this way." She told us Kayden started singing fetty wap so I hit him with my flowers to make him shut up

I looked around seeing tables and booths we sat at the biggest table they had people we sitting with their families.

Some were couples some were back from work and some were with friends. The place was packed. There was a karaoke machine 7ft from our table some kid was singing mr.sun as his mom clapped for him. I sighed.

The waitress came to our table letting us order our drink I ordered cranberry juice as always they ordered what they want. After the kid left X got up going on stage tapping the mic.

"Hey everyone I just to tell my boyfriend happy birthday-" he started my eyes widened okay I still don't understand what he is doing. People whooped and hollered saying happy birthday. I just rolled my eyes I don't care about my birthday but I'll be excited since X went through all this trouble.