Blue Mist Pack

Word Count: 1179

RECAP

"She can't really be a Luna until she turns 17." Fred tell me. I growl at him. "I know that!" I snap. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see my father. "Know what Heath, what's going on?" He asks in a stern voice. I stand tall, I was the same height as my father. "I will tell you but not here." I say, looking around at everyonr. He nods the gesture for me to follow. Me and my 2 friends follow after him quickly. We get into his office, well my office now, and I stand in front of my father as my friends stand by the door to guard it. "Now whats going on?" He asks. I take a deep breath. "I found my mate."

AND WE'RE BACK

"That's great news Heath. Who is it?" I frown as he asks this. "Dad her name is Violet. She's the former Beta's daughter of those new members. She's only 15." As I say this his eyes go wide. "That can't be possible." He says, confusion all over his face. I sigh. "That's why I have been talking to them. Apparently it's happened before dad. The Alpha of Blue Mist, I need to get in contact with him." My father stiffens at the name. "What? I ask. He scratches his head. "Well son, I'm not on great terms with him right now, you see... when they asked our help... well I turned them down." He says. 

I growl. "Why would you turn down helping a pack?" I ask, anger starting to surface. "Because it was against a pack of rouges Heath. I'm not having them after my pack and my family!" He growls back but I don't back down this time. I'm the Alpha now. "You always taught me to never turn down a pack in need. We could have helped them get rid of those rouges dad. What happened after you turned them down?" I ask, glaring at him. He look away with a look of guilt on his face. "The Alpha lost both his parents and also his 10 year old sister.. along with some other members of their pack..." I look at my father with wide eyes. He would never talk to me after what my father did. I still had to try. 

"Well, at least now you have to live with that burden. You should have never turned them down." I growl before turning and walking past my friends who quickly follow. "Where are you going Heath?" I hear my father ask. I turn and glare at him again. "To fix your mistakes. If I can." With that I slam the door shut and walk back outside. Alex and Fred both go off to talk to others while I stand to the side and watch over everyone. I mainly watch Violet, however she hasn't looked at me since I came back out. 

I feel a hand on my arm so I turn to see who it is. "Oh Allison, it's you." I say, making her smile. "Congrats on becoming the Alpha. You deserve it. I know you've been working hard to impress the Elders and your father." I just nod slowly. "So since your Alpha now.. are you sill going to train me?" She asks. I had completely forgot about that. "Oh um yeah, of course. But would you mind if I made it a small group training? There are a couple new members who need trained even more than you do." I smile as I say the last part and I watch her face turn red as she looks to the ground. "Oh yeah. That would be fine. It will be easier to get them all trained faster right?" She asks, still keeping her eyes down. "Yeah." I chuckle, making her look up at me. "See you tomorrow morning, bright and early. I'll let the newbies know as well." I tell her. She nods before walking away. I sigh and look back to the crowd of people. 

Violet is looking directly at me. I smile at her and she smiles back before heading my way. She stands in front of me. "Was that your girlfriend?" She asks. I laugh. "Oh no. That's my sister's friend. She's had a crush on me since they were like 12. Anyways, I promised I'd train her and we were talking about having a small group to train in the mornings. Of course I'll be the one training you." I say, wondering if she gets the small hint. She seems to because her eyes go wide. "You'll let me join the training group?" She asks with a huge smile. I smile back and nod. "Not only am I letting you. I'm ordering it. So you're dad can't tell you no." I wink at her and she giggles, making my heart beat speed up slightly. I calm myself. "I will have a few more of you newbies joining as well." I tell her. She just wouldn't stop smiling. "Thank you so much Heath! You're the best!" She suddenly hugs me and I freeze. I slowly hug her back and laugh. 

"What are you so thankful for? What is Alpha Heath doing that's got you all excited?" I look past her and see her father giving me a look. I quickly move away from his daughter. "Please just call me Heath, Mr. Simms." I tell him. He smiles. "Then call me Anthony." He says in return. I smile, trying to hide my nervousness. Violet was still looking up at me and I know I need to tell her father. "May I speak with you? I'll talk to you about why she was so excited." I chuckle. He nods and I turn to go back up to the house. I look back and see Violet staring after us with a confused look on her face. I turn and walk up to the house.

We get in the house and I go to my new office. My father had left, thank the goddess. "So what was she so excited about?" He asks, chuckling lightly as he shuts the door behind him. I take a seat at the desk and watch as he sits across from me on the other side. "I am putting together a few of the new members for training sessions, mainly high schoolers. I told her she was going to be joining the group. She told me about your wife and the previous Luna. I'm sorry for your lose." I say softly. He sighs and leans back in the seat. "I guess she needs to learn eventually doesn't she.." I nod. He frowns but nods in understanding. "Alright, so what was it you wanted to talk about?" He asks. I lean forward and place my hands on the desk in front of me. "You won't like what I'm about to say Mr. Simms, but just know I have no bad intentions." He looks confused. I take a deep breath and look at him. "Violet, well she's my mate."

Fred to the side.