Make Me Yours

1 year later

It's been a year and I still fight my wolf every day. The older she gets, and the more beautiful she looks, the harder it gets saying no to the temptations that even she throws out at me. She'll be 19 soon. She reminds me at least once a week. She thinks her age is what's holding me back, but the truth is I don't want to hurt her. I know she's not ready. She would regret it after if she ended up pregnant. I know she's not ready for children, so she's not ready for us to complete the mating process. I won't chance something like that right now. Not when she's thinking of possibly going to college. I can't ruin that for her.

I sigh as I finish up the last of my paperwork. I had to finish it today because Alex and Cassie's wedding is tomorrow. The whole pack, along with some help from Jocelyn and Dom, have been working all day to prepare. They decided it would be easiest to have it in the meeting building because that's the only place that could hold that many people. A few members of Dom's pack who were some of Cassie's old friends would be joining us. I was excited for my friend and his mate. But I envied them. I long for the day when I can marry my Violet, and when we can start a family together. Hey Heath you done with all that paperwork? Little Luna is looking everywhere for you. Fred's voice says. I sigh and smirk, standing to leave. Yes I'll go find her, thanks. I say in return as I leave the office. The whole pack had began calling Violet 'Little Luna' which she didn't like all that much. She always would say she isn't even the Luna yet. I think that's just her way of trying to get to me though. Recently she has been trying harder and harder to get me to give in. She'll walk in wearing only my shirt and panties. I find it more amusing than anything. She knew it got to me, but I am able to control my wolf better by injecting myself with wolfsbane. I don't tell anyone about it. I know I'll be useless in a fight if something were to happen, but I can't let my wolf take over and mark her. Even if it hurts me to do this. As I leave my office I make my way outside where I can smell Violet. It's dark but I see her talking to one of her friends. I walk over and wrap my arms around her. "Hey there little tiger." I whisper quietly. It was a nickname that often made her blush. I smirk when I see her cheeks go bright red. "Heath! I've uh.. Been looking for you." She says, turning towards me. "What for?" I ask. I look at my watch. It was almost 10pm. "Oh I didn't realize the time. I've been working on paperwork almost all day." I say, then yawn. She giggles. "Lets get you to bed." She tells me. I smile softly at her and nod. I watch her say goodbye to her friends before taking my hand and walking inside and up to our room. I can feel my wolf growing in strength. I need to inject more wolfsbane. I turn to Violet. "I'll be right back little one." I tell her. She nods and I go into the bathroom, shutting the door. I walk over to the mirror hanging on the wall and removed it, revealing my safe. I unlock it carefully. It opens and I grab the syringe already full. Before I can insert it I hear a horrified gasp. "What are you doing?" I turn to see Violet starting at me with wide eyes. I frown. "What are you doing in here?" I ask. "I knew you were hiding something Heath. You forgot to lock it this time... I knew you were hiding something! I found that safe last week and knew something was wrong. What is that Heath?" She ask, staring at me with sad eyes. I sigh. "It isn't important. Violet go get in bed I'll be right there..." I turn back and hold the needle up to my arm. The syringe is slapped from my hand and brakes into the floor. "W.. wolfsbane... Heath why are you injecting yourself with this? Tell me the truth!" She glares at me with tears in her eyes. I look away. "It's the only way I can keep full control over my wolf.." I confess, keeping my gaze down. She growls. "Why would you do that? What if something happened to the pack and you couldn't turn into your wolf? What if we were attacked?! What if I was attacked?!" She yells at me and I say nothing. She was right, I was stupid to do this. I was putting my pack, and my mate in danger. But I had my reasons. "Why?! Why would you do this Heath! Why would you put everyone, including me, in danger like that?!" She screams, and cries. I feel my wolf now. He is angry with me as well. "Why Heath! Tell me wh-" "Because I can't control him! Because no matter how much I deny it, I want nothing more than to mark you and make you mine. Because if I didn't then I would have hurt you!" I yell, turning to her. She flinched away and I sigh. "Because I can't... I can't let myself hurt you... you aren't ready.." I say more quietly now, sinking to my knees. I feel my wolf more now and he is furious with me. He was trying to take control but I push him back. "How would you know if I'm ready? You have never once asked me!" She cries. I look up at her. She is staring at me with tear filled eyes of sorrow. "I know you aren't.. you're to young Violet.." I say, shaking my head. She growls. "I am not! If I was to young then I wouldn't be your mate! Heath I've been ready, you just refuse to listen to me." I look up at her. She looks to be in pain now. It is all my fault. I hurt my little mate and made her cry.

"Violet..." I say her name softly. She looks away from me. "I'm sorry little one..." I say softly, staring at her. She has tears rolling down her face. This is all my fault. "Why couldn't you just listen to me Heath..." She asks quietly. I stand slowly and take a step towards her. She looks up at me slowly. I sigh. "I screwed up.. I'm an idiot... I'm so sorry.." I say, staring at her. She nods slowly. We stand for a moment in silence. I reach for her and wrap my arms around her small body, hugging her tight I shut my eyes as I inhale her scent (above). She hugs me back, making me smile. "Don't you dare do that again.. you could have killed yourself Heath.." She said against my shoulder. "I was careful.. I only used enough to make my wolf weak.." I tell her, but she shakes her head. "It was stupid either way.." She says. I chuckle. "You're right." I say, making her laugh quietly and nod. I pull away and touch her cheek. She leans into my touch and I smile. "I'll listen to you from now on little one.. I'm sorry for hurting you." I say and she smiles softly at me. "Then mark me Heath.. it's what I want. Stop acting all noble and trying to keep me safe." She says in annoyance. I frown. "I don't want to hurt you Violet.. I-" She puts her hand over my mouth. "I'm ready to be Luna of your pack. Of our pack. I've been ready, you just never realized. Mark me Heath.. make me yours." She says, making my wolf howl in excitement. Horny wolf.. "Are you sure though. I don't want you to regret anything Violet..." I tell her, wanting her to be absolutely sure. She nods, giving me a look of determination. "I wouldn't regret it." She smiles, making me smirk. She giggles. Right as she does the door to my bedroom burst open. "Alpha!" It was one of the pack fighters and he looks frightened. "What is it?" I growl, slightly annoyed as I walk out into the room to see what he wanted. He looks more than frightened, he looked absolutely terrified. I was worried now. "What is it?" I ask in a stern voice. I feel Violet at my side. I hear a scream outside. "Rouges... Alpha we're under attack.."

Hey guys! Welp there it is!

Question:

What are your thoughts?

Goal:

30 likes

25 comments