Baby

When I finally get over to the pack doctor's office I am forced to wait in the waiting room. Apparently the doctor was running some tests or something. As i wait i try asking my mother what's going on, by using the pack link, but she has shut me out. I growl as I pace back and forth in the waiting room. I look up as someone comes in. "Anthony.." I say in, looking at him. "I hear you marked my daughter. Is that true?" He asks, sitting across from me. I nod slowly and sit down. "Yes sir it is." I tell him. He smiles. "Then I'm sure she'll be perfectly fine." I nod and sit back.

I hear the door open and I immediately stand as my mother walks out with a smile on her face. She looks so happy. Why? My mate is in pain, that's not something to be happy about! She looks at me. "Someone wishes to speak to you Heath." She say, nodding for me to go see my mate. "We are going to wait right here." She tells me. I frown but nod and walk to the room. I enter and see the doctor telling my mate something. She stops speaking as we enter. Violet looks at me and I can tell she is nervous about something. I walk over and grab her hand. "Are you feeling alright?" I ask, looking her over for any sign of pain. She nods. "I'm fine Heath." She laughs. I hear the doctor leave and shut the door as she does. I ignore it and keep my eyes on my mate.

"What happened?" I ask. "Morning sickness." I frown, confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. She laughs and grabs my hands, looking up into my eyes. "The doctor believes I'm pregnant Heath." I stare at her as she says this. Pregnant? "You mean.. I'm going to be a father.." I ask quietly. "The doctor isn't certain yet, but she believes so, yes." She tells me. I smile and pull her into a hug. "That's incredible!" I say excitedly. She laughs and nods. "Yes it is." She says, pulling back to look at me. "I hope I am. I've always wanted a pup." She says, placing a hand on her stomach. I smile. "Me too." I tell her with a smile.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" She asks, looking up at me. I smirk. "Well either one is fine, though I have always wanted a daughter more." I tell her. "You don't want a boy first?" She asks. I frown. "Why would I?" I ask. She smiles. "To become the Alpha when you step down." She says. I shrug. "My little girl would be tougher than any Alpha." I say with a smirk. She smiles wide and nods. "Then I pray the moon goddess gives us a little girl." She says and I smile. "I can't wait till the day we have our little pup." I say, looking at her stomach with a smile. "Looks like we either need to get married soon, or wait till this one is born." She tells me. I frown. "Why?" I ask. She glares at me. "I will not be fat when I wear my wedding dress!" She exclaims, making me laugh. "Alright alright." I say in surrender. She nods and I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We waited a few weeks to tell the pack. Only Anthony and my mother knew until we told everyone. The news brought much excitement to everyone in the pack. Their Luna was pregnant, that was some of the best news a pack could receive. Cassie and Michelle had been the most excited. The were just happy that their children would grow up with our child.

It had been a couple months now. Cassie had given birth to twins, two little boys, William and Samuel. Alex was overjoyed. My sister would be having her child in a month or so, while Violet was only two months in. She was spending a lot of time with Cassie and Michelle. All three had agreed to help each other with the little ones. I smile as I watch Violet holding one of the twins, William. He was asleep in her arms. Alex and Cassie had gone out for a date so I was helping Violet look over the twins. I was just happy watching my mate with the babies.She seemed so happy.

There is a knock on the door as Cassie and Alex walk in. "Hey guys, how was your date?" I ask, standing from the place i had been sitting. "It was fun. We saw a movie. It was funny." Cassie says, walking over and taking little Will from Violet. "How were the little ones?" Alex asks, smiling. "They surprisingly didn't cry so much, though I've come to the realization that babies hate me." I groan. It was true! Every time I tried holding one of them they would start screaming. The second they were in Violet's arm, they stopped. "Oh they don't hate you Heath." Cassie laughs. I growl. "Yes they do.. I'm tired, I am going to bed now." I turn and leave the room. I hear Violet's soft laugh as she follows behind me.

We get to our own room and i throw my shirt off. Violet's cold hands rest on my back. "Our baby won't hate you." She says, kissing my shoulder. I turn to face her. She smiles up at me. I sigh and hug her. "What if I can't be a father Vi.. what if our baby does end up hating me?" I ask. She laughs. "That would never happen. Our baby will love you Heath, you are the father after all." I sigh and walk over to the bed and lay down. Violet follows and lays beside me. She grabs my hand and places it against her stomach. I smile as I feel movement. "That's incredible.." I say quietly. Violet nods, looking at me. "It is. I can't wait till our little pup is born." She tells me. I nod in agreement. "Me either love."

I bit of a filler chapter to let everyone know what's going on and to move it all along. Hoping to end this book in one or two more chapters. Don't forget to give me ideas for a possible sequel, though it may be a while! I'm working on some other stories right now!

Let me know what you think of the chapter and the story! Thanks for reading!