Allison

After putting on some clothes, we head downstairs. As we reach the kitchen I realize everyone else is already here. Shit. Everyone turns to face us. Rose looks at Violet with wide eyes. Michelle looks at me and smiles. Allie is there as well and she is looking at us with anger and it's clear she is jealous. "It's about damn time dude." Alex says. I glare at him but he just smirks. I feel heat in my face, but quickly realize its not me, but Violet. Now that we have fully mated our emotions and feelings are shared. If she feels it, I feel it. I smirk and put an arm around my little mate. I look at Allie who looks furious. I pull Violet behind me as Allie stands with a growl. Alex stands but I hold up a hand for him to stop. "Why?! Why her! I still dont understand why someone like her would be your mate! Why not me?! Why did you not choose me?!" She screams. I stand in front of my mate. I wouldn't let this psycho hurt my mate. "I suggest you calm down Allison. Violet is now the offical Luna of this pack, you threaten her and you won't like the outcome." I growl lowly.

Allie snarls. "I don't care! All I wanted was you! I spent years looking at you from afar and it was all for nothing! I should have been your mate!" She screams loudly. "You have a mate somehere Allison. Dont get caught up in past crushes. I'll never be with you." I tell her. She's shaking with anger. "I have a mate. I rejected him years ago for you!" She yells. Everyone looks shocked to hear this. I am shocked. "You rejected your mate?" I ask, growling lowly. She smiles. "Of course I did. I'd do anything in the world for you Heath." She says. I growl. I stop when I feel Violet's hand on my shoulder. I glance at her. She walks around me and faces Allie who growls. "Back down Allie. I don't want you to get kicked out over this craziness." Violet says. I see confusion in Allie's eyes then anger. "Don't act like you care about me you bitch! You stole everything from me!" Allie snarls before lunging at Violet. I go to step in but stop as I watch my mate knock the other girl to the ground and pin her there.

"I am Luna of this pack and I will not let you continue this nonsense!" Violet growls in her face. I watch my mate fight with the other women. I will say I was surprised, though I knew I shouldn't be. Allie just growls at her in return. Violet slowly gets off of her and backs away. Allie gets to her feet, glaring at her. "Go to your mate Allie. I'm sure he misses you." I watch Violet as she speaks to Allie. Allie snarls and lunges at my mate. Violet screams as she is knocked to the ground. I snarl and grab Allie, pulling her off my mate and slamming her against a wall. She whimpers. My wolf snarls in my mind. I push him back as I growl at Allison. "I Heath Michelson, Alpha of Black Diamond pack, hereby ban Allison from this pack. She threaten our Luna, so she is no longer accepted here." I snarl lowly. I move away from the girl and look over at two pack warriors. "Escort this woman off our territory. If she tries to run, kill her." I see the look of shock on Allison's face before I turn to my mate and forget about Allison completely.

Violet sits up and i pull her into my arms. "Are you alright little one?" I ask. he nods and rubs her arm. "Just a little pain, it's nothing." She tells me. I growl lowly but nod. I hear Allison scream as she is removed from the house. I ignore her completely. She hurt my mate for the last time. She's lucky I didn't kill her. Violet looks up at me. "You didn't need to kick her out.." She says. I growl. "She threatened you. She attacked you Violet. That is unforgivable." I tell her. She sighs and nods in understanding. She goes to stand put stops. I feel dizziness, but it's not me. "What is it?" I ask, worried for my mate. "I don't feel so good.." She tells me. I lift her up in my arms. "Let's get you back to bed. You need to lay down." I tell her. She just nods. I give everyone a smile before carrying my mate up to our room.

As we enter the room Violet pushes away from me. I set her on her feet with a frown. She immediately runs into the bathroom. She slams the door and i hear it lock. I growl and try opening it. "Violet let me in. What's wrong?" I ask, worried. i hear her coughing and making weird sounds. "I'll be right out!" She says. I growl, wanting to help my mate. I bang out the door but I stop when a hand is rested on my arm. I snarl as I turn to face the person. "Mom?" I frown at my mother. "Just let her be. She'll be alright sweetheart." I nod and step away from the door. I just hope there isn't anything wrong.

When Violet finally opens the door my mother and I stand. "Sorry.." She says quietly. I rush over to her and pull her into my arms. "It's alright. How are you feeling?" I ask, looking her over. "I'm alright. I promise." She says weakly. My mother walks over. "Let me take her to see the pack doctor. You go calm the pack. Everyone is worried about their Luna." She tells me. I frown but nod slowly. "Alright. Call me through the pack link if you need me.." I tell her. Violet gives me a weak smile before my mother takes her from the room. I sigh and walk downstairs where the pack wait. Most of them look very nervous. I sigh and explain to them that Violet is alright. "What happened?" Asked one of the woman. "I don't know. My mother has taken her to see the pack doctor. I will update everyone later. For now, I am heading there to see her." I explain. Many nod. Alex walks up. "I'm sure she's fine Heath. Don't worry." He smiles. I nod before turning and walking out the door.

I'm sure most of you can guess whats coming! Only a couple more chapters! Sorry for the long wait, i have been having really bad writers block.. But I'm back, and ready to finish this book! As of now, I have NO plans for a sequel. However, if you've got an idea for a sequel for this book, let me know! I'd love to hear your ideas :)

Thanks for all the support guys. I never imagined anyone would like my work. Glad I can make people happy with my book. Comments really let me know you like it. So the few of you that do comment, thanks! I love you guys!