Epilogue

When the baby was finally born, the entire pack was ecstatic. Everyone wanted to meet our new little pup. Turned out mine and Violet's wish had come true. We had a little girl who we named Serena. She was beautiful. I knew i would have a hard time letting her out of my sight as she gets older. I would protect her with my life, just as I have done for Violet.

I watch my mate as she sits on the floor of our room with little Serena. I smile as Serena giggle wildly at what Violet was doing. After a while I decide I should go get some work done. "I have work to do love." I tell Violet. She smiles and nods. "Alright." As I'm walking out of the room Serena begins to cry. I pause and watch as Violet pulls the baby into her arms. I smile and head downstairs. I get to my office where Alex was already waiting. "How's little Serena?" He asks. I smile. "Wonderful. She is everything I could have imagined. I'm so happy to have a daughter." I tell him. He smirks and nods as we get to work.

After about an hour I hear a knock on the door. Alex walks over and opens the door. I hear the familiar crying as Violet walks in holding Serena. "She hasn't stopped crying. I thought I'd try one more thing." I frown, confused as she walks over to me. I quickly take my daughter from her. Almost instantly, Serena stops crying and snuggle up to me. I look up from my seat at Alex and Violet who were both smiling. "I told you our baby wouldn't hate you. She loves you more than me." She pouts. I laugh quietly. "She's gonna be a daddy's girl, and you my friend, are going to be wrapped around her pretty little finger." Alex says, leaning back against the wall as he speaks. I smile down at my daughter. "That is something I can handle."

***************************************

5 Years Later

After five years, you would think I would be used to this, yet here I am, little Serena sitting on my lap reading me one of her many books. She loves books. The pack adores her as much as I do. I had been spending more time with her while Violet handles our three year old son. After Xavier was born, things got even crazier around here. I adore both my children, though my time was mostly spent with Serena since she seemed to like me more than Xavier who was already very stubborn and hated being held by anyone other than Violet.

As Serena finished a book, Violet come into the office with little Xavier in her arms. I smile at them and stand, setting Serena on her feet. I kiss Violet and give Xavier a kiss on the forehead. "How is our little man?" I ask, smiling at my son. He's quiet, which I find strange. He is the opposite of Serena, who loves talking to everyone. "Mommy I finished another book." Serena says, looking up at Violet who smiles. "That is so wonderful baby. Did you like it?" She asks. "It was awesome! It was about a princess finding the prince and falling in love." She says excitedly. I smile at her as she explains the book. She looks at me then. "Daddy, will I have a mate like you and mommy?" She asks. I growl but quietly. "Well sweetheart, all werewolves have mates out there somewhere." Violet tells our daughter. "No boy will ever be touching my little girl." I growl. Violet gives me a smile. Serena give me her small growl. "Daddy that is mean. What if grandpa hadn't let mommy have a boy." I am shocked by this. I frown. "Fine. But not until you find your true mate. It would be cruel to be with any boy other than your mate Serena." I explain to her. She nods. "Of course! I have to be nice to my mate and not talk to anyone else. A real Alpha does that." She says with a big smile. I nod. "We have taught you well." I say, grinning. My daughter would be an incredible leader some day. Me and Violet would make sure of it.

Well guys.. That's the end! I wanted it to be longer but I simply have no desire to write anymore of this story. If I did it would be weird. So I hope everyone enjoyed this story. I definitely enjoyed writing it. Love you guys! Let me know if you want a sequel.. I might do one if I can find a good idea for one :)