Trouble At School

Word Count: 1566

It was almost midnight by the time we finally arrived back home. "We shall introduce you to the pack tomorrow Cassie. I am certain Alex will show you around later. Everyone get some rest." I tell them before heading up to my room. Once there I strip off my jean and shirt and climb into bed. Time for some much needed rest.

I wake up to my alarm at 4:30. Shit, I forgot about training. I roll out of bed and change into shorts. I decide a shirt is pointless if all I'm going to do is get it all dirty. I head out and as I open my door I hear a small gasp. I look up from my phone and see Violet. I smile. "Hello there." I say, she shakes her head and looks at the ground. "Um hey.." She says. I see a slight red tint to her cheeks. I laugh and shake my head. "You heading down?" I ask, seeing she is wearing shorts and a tank top. She nods and I smile and start walking down the stairs with her not far behind me. I walk outside and she follows. I turn to her as I get to our training spot. "You're early this time." I say with a small laugh. "I would have been yesterday too." She says quietly. I growl, remembering the event. I step closer to her. "I will never let him touch you again." I say, looking down at her. I could see a red tint to her cheeks. "You're all red today little one." I say with a smirk, making her face go even redder. I step back when I hear the door open. I look over and see Allison. She no longer looks shy, but annoyed and mad. She glares at me as she walks over and starts stretching. I roll my eyes and look back down at Violet. "Start stretching Violet." I tell her, smiling softly. She nods and stands a few feet from Allison. I do my own stretches as I wait for the others to come out.

After training I was making my way back inside when a hand touched my shoulder. I feel electric shocks run through my arm. I turn and see Violet looking up at me with a smile. I smile back down at her. "What's up little one?" I ask, making her glare but laugh. "I was wondering if maybe after school some days you would give me some one on one training. I asked yesterday and you said we'd talk about it later." She says, looking determined. I think of my usual schedule. "Why don't I pick you up from school on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. We can do training somewhere I like to train, it's easier to drive there." I tell her. She gets a look of excitement on her face and jumps forward, hugging me. "Thank you so much Heath!" She exclaims. I laugh and hug her back. I look past her and see Allison with a look of rage. I pull away from Violet slowly and give her a warm smile. "So tomorrow then?" I ask and she nods before turning and running back to the house. I glare at Allison as she turns and walks into the house. That girl better not cause me any trouble. She probably know about Violet now. I make my way into the house and to my room. I better keep an eye on her and Michelle for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's P.O.V.

After talking to Heath I went up to my room and took a shower before heading to school with Aaron. I had a feeling someone had told him to keep an eye on me at school. More than likely my dad. To bad he couldn't do that very well with us being in all different classes. "Be careful today Vi." He says as we get to the school. I roll my eyes. "I will be perfectly fine Aaron. Stop worrying so much." I laugh as he give me a look. "I have to protect you. What if Chad messes with you again Vi? Alpha Heath protected you yesterday but he can't be here. Chad won't be afraid to come up to you like he is at home." He tells me. I frown. He was right. With Heath not being here, Chad wouldn't be afraid to approach me. I won't be near him though. It's not like he's in any of my classes. "I'll be ok Aaron. I'm careful." I say, giving him a small smile. Truth was though, I had a bad feeling about today and I wasn't sure why. 

I part from Aaron and make my way to class. I went through my first few classes and when I was going to lunch I feel someone grab my arms and pull me into the girls bathroom. I hit the floor hard. I look up and see Allie glaring down at me. "What the heck?" I say, rubbing my head. She growls. "I suggest you stay away from Heath from now on little girl." She says in a threatening tone. "What are you talking about? He's training me." I say in annoyance. What was this girls problem. I see 2 more girls walk in and come to her side. I don't know their names but I know they are part of the pack, and also seniors. "Heath is mine, you got that? I better not see you all over him ever again. You know, Michelle told me he said he doesn't even like you. That he only trains you because he pities you." She laughs. 

I shake my head. "He wouldn't say that..." I say quietly. Did he really think that? "Of course he would. You do realize he's not like you think he is. He only acts that way around you because he thinks you're a week little girl and he feels sorry for you." She says again, making me flinch. No.. he couldn't. She has to be lying. "You're lying.." I say, glaring at her. She laughs and her friends laugh as well. "It's a shame he has her believing he actually gives a damn about her. He wouldn't waste his time if he wasn't Alpha. He thinks its his responsibility to try and take care of the weak little runts." She sneers. I shake my head and look at the ground. Trying to hold in my tears. "Oh look, she's crying! How pathetic, right girls?" She asks before walking away. 

"Oh, and I'm serious about you staying away from Heath. If you don't, I may have to slip your schedule to a certain young man. Chad and I are becoming great friends you know." She says with a wicked smile before laughing and walking out with her 2 barbies. I feel myself start to shake. What am I supposed to do? Heath really did think I was just a pathetic child.. he didn't care about me.. and to think I had been forming a huge crush on him too. What do I do? If I hung around him anymore then Allie would tell Chad exactly where I was all day. He would be able to do whatever he wanted and push me around. 

I stand slowly, my head pounding. Great, that's going to hurt for a while. I walk out of the bathroom and to the cafeteria. Aaron is at my side soon. "Where were you Violet? I was worried." He says, looking me over. "I was in the restroom. I'm alright really." I say, giving a small smile. I couldn't tell him. The rest of the school day went by very slowly. I was dreading going home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heath's P.O.V.

The whole day I sat doing paperwork. Oh the joys of being Alpha! I hear everyone getting home from school. I smile and walk out of my office. I greet everyone as they walk in. I see Violet and as she gets closer I smile. "Hey little one." I say, but she ignores me, keeping her eyes down and walking up the stairs. I frown. What happened to her? Usually she's cheerful and blushes when I say that. I see Allison walk in with Michelle and 2 other girls. She glances at me and smiles. I frown. Ok something is wrong here. 

I wait as everyone comes in and the door shuts. I see Aaron starting to walk upstairs. I walk over to him. "Did something happen today?" I ask him. He looks at me and shrugs. "Violet has been acting weird ever since lunch. She won't tell me what's wrong but I think someone did something. It couldn't have been Chad, he was in a cafeteria right after the bell. Violet didn't come in till halfway through lunch." I listen to this and nod slowly. I think and then look at him. "Who else came in late? Anyone?" I ask. He thinks for a moment then nods. "Who?" I ask. "Those three girls that were with your sister. Those three came in laughing." He says. I growl. So that's what it was. "I've got a pest to deal with." I growl lowly, turning away and going upstairs. Allie had now gone to far and I was going to figure out what she said to my mate that made her ignore me.