Big Bad Scary (not cute) Alpha

Word Count: 2920

The next morning I woke up at 4:30a.m. I had told my training group to meet out front at 5 since they would leave for school at 7. Gave me an hour and a half to train and gave them enough time to shower and change. I pull on my training shorts and a tank top. I pull my leather jacket on over and head downstairs. It would be cold while I waited. I had pulled together 11 kids from this new pack. So including Allison I had 12 to train. This group was smaller than our real training groups. It was about half the size, meaning it should be easier. Key word being should. I was excited to work with my little mate. Though I may not get much a chance because of Allison. I sat outside and went through my phone. I had a bit of a surprise for the 11 new members if they did well today. I knew they would love it. 

I watch as 2 of the boys come out. They come over to me with looks of excitement. "We're ready for training Alpha!" They say, making me chuckle. "I don't think you'll be saying that when I start working you." I say, making their excitement die down. "Start stretching while we wait for everyone else." I tell them, laughing. They nod and walk to the more open area. I watch as more of my group comes out. Allison comes over to me with a nervous smile. "I think it's sweet that you're willing to take time out of your morning to train all of us." She tells me. I nod slowly. "It's my job. Besides, I like helping my pack. Start streching." I nod towards the others and she nods before running over and following the others in stretching. 

I look at the time and see its almost 5. My mate isn't here yet, and neither is one of the boys. I look over to the group all stretching together and laughing. "I am going to go see where the other 2 are. You guys start sparing with each other. One on one. We've got an even group so choose a partner. Who you choose will be your partner here on out." I tell them. They all scramble around but easily find a partner. I nod and go back up to the house. I walk in and look around the living room and kitchen but nobody is there. I go upstairs and before I turn the hall to go towards Violet's room I hear a low growl. 

I stop and listen. "I don't see why you are rejecting me. I know you secretly want me. Just because you're 15 doesn't mean you can't screw around time to time. Come on just a little kiss and we can go down." I hear the boy, Chad's, voice. I hear a whimper and my wolf snarls, recognizing it as our mate. "I said no Chad.. please let me go." I feel my wolf try to take over. "Do you want me to force you? Because I can. Actually, that may be more fun." He laughs. I'd had enough. I walk out and see exactly what I didn't want to. Chad was holding Violet's hands against the wall above her head, leaning forward to try and kiss her, while Violet struggled to get away with tears in her eyes. 

I snarl loudly and he backed away from her quickly. "A.. Alpha. I thought you'd be waiting outside." He stuttered, making me growl. My wolf was pissed, and so was I. "What do you think you are doing?" I ask in a deadly tone. "Uh nothing. We're just having a little fun! Right Violet?" He looks at her as if a warning. I push him into the wall and hold him there. "If I see you touch any woman the way you just touched her, I will lock you up like the dog you are." I snarl, making him stare at me with fear filled eyes. "You have no respect. I don't want to see you within 20 feet of that girl, do you understand me?" I ask, anger starting to take over. "Y.. yes Alpha!" He said quickly. I shove him again before moving away. "Forget training. I train wolves, not dogs." I snap. He yelps then turns and runs down the hallway. 

Once he is out of sight I turn to Violet who had slid to the floor after Chad had released her. "Are you alright Violet?" I ask in a calm voice. I reach to help her up but she flinched and looked at me with wide eyes. "It's alright. I won't hurt you. I won't let anyone do that to you again alright." I tell her softly, reaching my hand out and brushing the hair away from her face. She nods. "Do you still wanna go to training?" I ask her, hoping she will say yes. She nods slowly. "I'll be ok.. I never thought I'd see you like that.." She says, now letting me help her to her feet. I frown. "Like what?" I ask, curious of her answer. "Big Bad Scary Alpha." She says, laughing. I smirk and shrug. "When I have to be. What did you think I was before?" I ask with curiosity. She smiles up at me. "Just the cute, kind Alpha." She blushes as she realizes what she said. "I am not cute." I growl, but find myself smiling as well, she giggles. "I believe you are. A cute puppy." She teases, making my wolf growl at the insult. "I'm no pup." I tell her, making her laugh and shrug. I roll my eyes and open the door for her to walk out.