Pregnant?!

I stare at the black screen. James snarls and releases my hair, walking over and opening the door. "What the hell?" He asks the person. It's a woman. "Oh! Jess baby, I didn't mean to yell. Come in, my call just ended." His tone is lighter now. I stay where I am, not daring to move. The girl glares at me. "Who the hell are you?" She asks, anger in her tone. "Baby I told you. This is the Alphas young mate. I injected her with our special drug." He smiles at her. Her anger fades and she turns to him. "I thought you said you would just ignore the packs James." She says. "Baby we need our own land. Don't you want that?" He asks. I stare at them. He had a mate? "I am happy here.." She says, glancing over at me then at him again. Maybe she isn't his mate? Why would his mate knock on the door? "We need their territory Jessica. I won't discuss this any further." He growls. She shakes her head but doesn't say anything in response. I feel the fire in my veins again and scream in pain. Jess jumps and lets out a small yelp of surprise. James just laughs, staring at me. "Make it stop! Please!" I cry, pleading for him to make the pain stop. He sighs. "Fine." He says, shoving the needle into my neck and inserting the green liquid into my body. The pain stops and my body goes numb. I feel weird. "Let's go you pest. I don't need you in here when I'm with my lady." He snarls in disgust. I look at Jess, pleading for her to help me. She looks away, frowning. James grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room. We get back to the cell and he throws me in.

I'm alone now. The others weren't here. I crawl into one of the corners, curling up in a ball and rocking back and forth, crying. Would Heath be able to find me here? I don't even know where I was! I remember his words. They run through my head over and over again. ' I promise I will find you little one.' I hope he does. I hear the door open and look up, seeing the guy who had taken Jocelyn. He opens the door and throws her in. She falls to the ground. I crawl over to her as the guy leave. "Jocelyn..." I say and she looks at me, sitting up. "Violet..." She says weakly. "They gave it to you too didn't they.." I say quietly. She nods. "I.. I saw Heath and Dom... James Skyped them... to show them what would happen to us if they don't agree to giving up a quarter of each of their territories.." I tell her. She gasps. "What did they say? They didn't agree did they?!" She asks. I shake my head and she sighs in relief. "Heath promised to find me..." I tell her. She smiles weakly. "They will find us Violet." She says. I nod slowly. I look up as the door opens and Ariana is brought in. She is thrown in and she looks worse than I feel. "Ari.. you ok?" Jocelyn asks her. She shrugs. "That drug he put in me made my body burn all over." She says. I nod. "They did the same thing to us.." I tell her. I then explain to her how I saw all our mates, and also the offer James made to them and the promise Heath made to me. When I finish telling her, the door is opened. We look up and see Juliet being carried in by Derek. She looks dead but I can hear her heartbeat. Jocelyn stands and goes over as he opens the door. "Give her to me unless you want one of us running out." She says in a solid tone. He growls but hands Juliet over. Jocelyn carries Juliet over and lays her down gently. Derek shuts the door. "What did you do to her..." I ask, glaring at him. He glares at me then growls. "I couldn't do anything to her. I gave her a sleeping drug. She's pregnant... I can't do much because of that.." He growls before turning and leaving. I stare after him then look down at Juliet. Now that I look at her, I notice her belly slightly bigger than it should be. "At least he can't hurt her now.." Jocelyn says quietly. I nod in agreement. "James said Derek might try having sex with her... with her being pregnant he may leave her be.." I say, looking at them. Ariana growls. "Sick bastard.. I can't believe anyone would try and force someone into sex.. any person who does that is scum.." She says. It sounded like she knew from experience. I didn't dare ask her.

"What do you think will happen to us now?" I ask quietly. "I told you Violet. Our mates will find us. We need to stay strong for them, no matter how badly they hurt any of us. Just remember we will be with our mates again." Jocelyn says. I look at Ariana who looks reluctant. "But what if they don't? We could be here.. weeks.... months.. hell we could be here for years Jocelyn. What if they can't find us?" I ask, growling slightly. "They all have people out of the packs." She says in a whisper. "What do you mean?" I ask, glancing at Ariana who looked confused as well. "Heath and Dominic. They both have friends outside of packs. Vampires, witches. They will find us. We won't be here more than a few months at most. If they have the right information they could find us tomorrow. Though I doubt it will be that soon. I give it a couple weeks." She says with a shrug. How could she be so positive. We didn't know how many rouges were here. For all we knew these rouges could have their own friends outside of packs and wolves. I'm not so sure what was going to happen to us in this horrible place, but I knew it couldn't be good.

Goals:

42 likes

27 comments

Thoughts? Please leave a comment saying what you believe will happen, and also what you want to happen! :)