Tom Wilson

requested by hoodsnudes i think this is terrible

"Ow!" The icy blast hits your back once you come out of your hiding place, the coldness fades but the stinging doesn't. Every year on Christmas Eve, a group of your friends and family go to Lincoln Memorial to have an annual snowball fight.

After 20 years of being pummeled by your family, you basically memorized their throws.

And this wasn't one of them.

Your friend notices the look on your face, this situation happens about once a year. "We have a code red!" She shouts into the frigid air and everything seems to stop. Except for the outsiders.

Here is what happens on a code red, everyone suddenly stops throwing and we point out the odd person out, we combine our teams and throw at the outsider until he or she leaves. And then it's back to every man for himself.

But everyone stayed frozen after we found these outsiders. Yes as in plural, outsiders, more than one.

That is because the all too familiar Washington Capitals roster is standing a couple feet from Abraham Lincoln's right side. And you being as adventurous as possible, climbed on top of a tree next to the statue to use it at your base.

That is why they don't notice you as you pelt them with your left over snowballs until you had nothing left. You instigated the snowball fight again, and puffs of white were flying everywhere. Until someone with the same swing as the code red, throws another one at your stomach.

Doubling over in pain was not your plan, but that's what happened. When your hands hit the ground, the surrounding world seems to come back. You can hear Y/F/N shouting for everybody to stop. Whoever that was needs to calm down with their throw.

"I'm fine, it just stings." You say quietly, and then begin to lift yourself off the ground but a unfamiliar pair of hands help you up.

"I am so sorry, I should've known better than to use that much force." The no name -or face- man tries to apologize. "God, I'm an idiot." He mutters to himself.

"No, no, it's fine. I'm just not as tolerant as everyone else, it isn't your fault." You keep one arm wrapped around your stomach while you brush the snow off your body."I'm Y/N, the girl you've hit twice now."

"I'm Tom, and I am so sorry for that."