Jamie Benn

"Is it on every station?" Jamie groans, turning the car radio off with a huff.

"'Tis the season," you reply. "But would it kill you to be festive? For me?" You reach over and put the radio back on, turning the volume up a bit. "All I want for Christmas is you!" You point to him theatrically as you sing along.

He scrunches up his nose with disdain, but gives in and smiles when you grab his hand in yours and kiss him on his cheek.

"We're here!" You exclaim, as Jamie pulls the car into a parking space. "Time to get into the holiday spirit, Grinch," you laugh, climbing out of the car and walking toward the Christmas tree lot. You pull Jamie along behind you.

You two barely make it through the front gate before Jamie lets out a loud sigh.

"What is it, babe?" You ask, looking over as he rolls his eyes.

"The song," he grumbles and points upward.

'All I Want for Christmas Is You' is playing, drifting through the pine trees from unseen speakers. It had just started.

"It's my favorite, though, Jamie!" You squeeze his hand and give him another peck on the cheek to loosen him up.

"I know, I know," Jamie smiles, turning to pull you into a kiss. "Now, let's just get this tree picked out so we can go home."

"Fine," you agree, making your way to the back of the lot, where all the biggest trees are. Then you think of something that you know will get Jamie into the festivities. "I bet you I'll find a perfect tree before you do!"

"Oh, you think so?" Jamie retorts playfully.

"I know so!" You smirk at him.

"You're on, Y/N," he laughs.

The two of you split up and start at opposite ends of the aisle of pines, your competitive sides kicking in.

"What kind of tree do we usually get, baby?" Jamie hollers to you from behind a row of trees. "Douglas Fir?"

"If I told you, it'd be cheating," you tease. "And, besides, it doesn't matter, as long as it looks nice." You come around a corner, meeting up with Jamie.

"Well, I like this one," he declares, proudly presenting to you his selection.

You circle around the tree, looking it over. "It's nice," you say, leaning in, "and it smells wonderful! It's going to make the house smell lovely." You finish your circle around the tree. "Good job, baby." You wrap your arms around him.

"So, does this mean I win?" He asks you, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Not yet! You haven't looked at mine," you respond, lacing your fingers through his, leading him towards your choice. "Ta-da," you singsong, gesturing to a much bigger pine.

Jamie looks it up and down before weighing in. "I think mine's better. Besides, this thing is huge. Not even you could possibly have enough tinsel for this thing."

"Fair enough, Jamie, you got me this time," you digress.

"So, I win?" He asks, turning to give you a big smile.

"Yes, you win," you smile back. "But, I got you into the spirit, and that's all the win I need. You make me so happy." You hold onto both of his hands, enjoying the look of delight on his face.

"Tree or no tree, win or no win," Jamie starts, stepping closer to you, "I'd be the happiest man on earth, because," he chuckles to himself before continuing, "all I want for Christmas is you, Y/N, Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," you reply, "I love you."

"I love you more," he says, wrapping his arms around you to pull you into a kiss.