Taylor Hall

requested by hockeylover978304

You were running away from the man behind you, he was a familiar face but not a friendly one. "Chris. You know I am dating Taylor, just leave me be." Chris Krieder has been following you around the back halls of the stadium instead of preparing for the game and it is starting to scare you.

"Come on baby, just one time won't hurt. Nobody has to know." His heavy Boston accent was closer to you, and you picked up your speed, you were practically running. You switched routes, instead of going to concessions, you were headed back to the locker rooms.

"I am not intrested! Please leave me alone!" You said sternly, despite the fear you felt inside.

"Just one date babe, like I said, no one has to know." He was relentless, following behind you with just as much rigor trying to catch up to you small frame.

"I have a boyfriend Chris, I don't want to date you!" You glanced back and you could see he was enjoying this. A menacing grin was on his face and he was relaxed, casually strolling towards you. His long legs carried him farther in one step than yours could in three.

You let out a shaky breath as you realized that the glow of the locker room lights was visible, safety. Chris heard your mumbled prayers and started to shout threats towards you, reaching out and grabbing your arm in an attempt to pull you in the other direction. You began thrashing in his hold, screaming and kicking for help. Seconds later Chris was on the other side of the hall and you were thrust into comforting arms.

Corey's arms envelope you as your boyfriend Taylor lunges towards the man that was harassing you. "It is okay! Tay, I am fine. Corey tell him something!" One punch, two punches and then a crunch, Chris's nose looked like it was not going to stop bleeding any time soon.

It took several of Taylor's teammates to haul him off of the man, and when he did, both men were benched until further knowledge.

"I wish I could've gotten to you earlier, walked you down to the locker room." Taylor was putting himself down for the fact that Chris even got a touch on you, hugging your waist with his head resting on your stomach, crouched in front of you. "None of this would've happened, I wouldn't be suspended and your beautiful self would be cheering me on in the stands-"

"Would you shut up?"

Incredulously, Taylor looks up at you, about to say something but you interrupt him again, "I am fine, a little bruised but fine, all because you. were. there."  You were running your hands through his thick blonde hair, hoping it would calm down and when his erratic breathing finally slowed, you finally let yourself take a deep breathe.

You could feel his jaw tensing on your stomach, he wanted to say something else but he decided against it. "You know I love you, right Y/N?" It was a faint whisper but you heard it in the deserted locker room.

"I know and I don't know how to repay you for doing so."

would you believe me if i told you that this has been sitting unfinished in my drafts for 3 months? i don't even like the ending 😫😫 i'm sorry readers i kinda quit on wattpad for a while... reading and writing. especially after all this premium shit. i'm back for now but i'm not sure how long bc hockey seems to be the only thing i can write rn